By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 teaser website live, trailer live

I don't think the engine looks as bad as some people are making out. I think people should go back and play the old game, it wasn't very good graphically, this looks like a good step up.

Hoping so much for a collectors edition, and perhaps a double buy of PC/PS4.... cannot wait.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Happy that there's a new Fallout but disappointed they are still using Gamebryo and the visuals not looking so stellar.

Inb4 graphics lecture, leave that at the door if it harms you more than me.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I'm crying so hard right now, OMG, FUCKING FALLOUT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR
FALLOUT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR
I loved the graphics. It looks like The Sims 4 (!?) but still very detailed. And Vault 111, Boston, everything is this trailer is gorgeous

Chazore said:
Happy that there's a new Fallout but disappointed they are still using Gamebryo and the visuals not looking so stellar.

Inb4 graphics lecture, leave that at the door if it harms you more than me.

That's an euphemism really.   It doesn't look better than most 7th gen titles.

zumnupy10 said:

people will tell you differently, Gopher on YT for example thinks it looks exactly what he expected (people who taper their expectations back a lot) and people are getting hyped over this so apparently graphics really just don't matter, they only matter when those that claim they don't matter suddenly matter to them.

Really I just wanted both good gameplay and good visuals but in 2015 that's asking for way too much.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Cautiously optimistic about this one - I've reasonably enjoyed F3, though it was not quite Fallout game original fans were expecting (NV a bit more, since it was made by Obsidian).

At least from trailer I see they're sticking to 'Epic' generic Hollywood BS music, so they still haven't learned that one of the reasons F1/2 were so great was due to ominous atmosphere Mark Morgan's soundtrack was giving to game.

For those who are not familiar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGyB093QOIo

Generally speaking, Fallout lost a lot of both desperation and humor of Black Isle's originals under Bethesda.

The graphics dont look good at all, it looks like a last gen game and its even not crossgen. Thats a huge dissapointment, defeniatly not interested in this.
Yeah just proves once and for all that killing crossgen doesnt make your games look good unlike other people are saying.

The graphics dont look good at all, it looks like a last gen game and its even not crossgen. Thats a huge dissapointment, defeniatly not interested in this.
Yeah just proves once and for all that killing crossgen doesnt make your games look good unlike other people are saying.

Chazore said:
zumnupy10 said:

people will tell you differently, Gopher on YT for example thinks it looks exactly what he expected (people who taper their expectations back a lot) and people are getting hyped over this so apparently graphics really just don't matter, they only matter when those that claim they don't matter suddenly matter to them.

Really I just wanted both good gameplay and good visuals but in 2015 that's asking for way too much.

I wasn't expecting over the top graphics for a game made by Bethesda. But this looks terrible.

People care too much about.graphics. that's just me though.

On a different subject, i wonder if this would be coming this year or next year ?

All Stats S rank