By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
GameMasterPC said:

No, there are a few more areas where their exclusive lineup is lacking.

Agreed. Though RPG is probably the biggest genre that they're lacking, in terms of popularity.

Agreed, but they should fill their lineups in many more genres. Surely that can't be a bad thing.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

So, Microsoft's exclusive lineup for the rest of the year:

August 4- Rare Replay
August 25- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
September 15- Forza 6
October 27- Halo 5: Guardians
November 10- Rise of the Tomb Raider
TBA Holiday 2015- Fable Legends
TBA Holiday 2015- Gigantic

Really great line up. Fable Legends will flop whenever it comes out, Tomb Raider might struggle but I think it will manage 1.5-2m, and Forza will do similar to what it usually does. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MS lacks a good 3D platforming mascot. I'm not a fan of Banjo but I hope they have some team making a new one for them.

Jazz2K said:
MS lacks a good 3D platforming mascot. I'm not a fan of Banjo but I hope they have some team making a new one for them.

Did you like Blink and Voodoo Vince from back in the day?

anyone else getting the "you are not authorized to play the gears beta...." message? wtf they are the ones that sent me the code to get access

Around the Network

Yay, I will finally buy Forza Horizon! :D

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Dude. Rare games are amazing for that price. Hope this means they'll take rare more seriously from now on

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

gooch_destroyer said:
Jazz2K said:

Did you like Blink and Voodoo Vince from back in the day?

I did play Blinx on original Xbox and thought it was ok. I didn't really like the design of Voodoo Vince and used to like Psychonaut a lot for it's design and humor. 

Kameo could've been one hell of a mascot and a great 3d platform adventure game. It was kind of the identity of 360 back then. Even Viva Pinata with it's unique design should be remade into some sort of adventure "catch em all" game... well imo that is haha.

shikamaru317 said:
se7en7thre3 said:
anyone else getting the "you are not authorized to play the gears beta...." message? wtf they are the ones that sent me the code to get access

I can't even download the game. I redeemed my code, but the download didn't start automatically like it did for the other XB1 beta's I've been in. And there's no listing for the beta on the XB1 store, so I can't download it from there either.

i figured it out actually, there is a second activation code to redeem in your xbl message box. its also in the store now, it was up while i was trying to activate it.

Took me a long time to get into the Gears beta but once in it worked fine, also you get two codes.