By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jazz2K said:
Been a while since I watched a conference with a singer... god I didn't miss those days!

Hey, still better than a 'comedian' that hates games and gamers though, right?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

frankie had this to say about the halo 5 campaign footage

The demo was deliberately a clean linear section to show off a few features. The game is actually more expansive with more possible routes and methods to finish than ever before- and the "scripted" bits, like Locke falling after the EMP bit are there largely for story (as opposed to QTE tasks).

Would have been tricky to demo the more common bits where the squad Divides and conquers. You'll see more of it this year.

Ghost Recon looked hot, so hot in fact that it made The Division look irrelevant.

so for me b>ms>>ubi>>>>>ea

If you guys can summarize Sony's Conference when it happens I would appreciate it since I won't be able to watch it.

Around the Network

Finally accepted the beta code but now have to find where is the download...

so looks like ki season 3 will be announced on the 17th

We’ll take a closer look at the Halo 5: Guardians campaign story, exclusive footage of the Gigantic creatures, and the next chapter in the fan-favorite Killer Instinct franchise. Plus a walk around the Xbox booth, Kudo Tsunoda will stop by, and more trailers and interviews.

Zappykins said:
Jazz2K said:
Been a while since I watched a conference with a singer... god I didn't miss those days!

Hey, still better than a 'comedian' that hates games and gamers though, right?

Hahhaa so true

I thought they said gears was open beta?

JLC215 said:
I thought they said gears was open beta?

Yeah but you have to register https://gearsofwar.com/en-gb and need a good reputation.