By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm Surprised that they would even consider an XB1 release for A.O.T Wings Of Freedom.

Around the Network

My Xbox's online settings is messed up. Like it's semi-connected. I can see my friends online and even download stuff but my games wont connect online and it says I'm offline. Like the whole connection settings box thing is frozen, I'm scared

MS pls BibleThump

iceland said:

My Xbox's online settings is messed up. Like it's semi-connected. I can see my friends online and even download stuff but my games wont connect online and it says I'm offline. Like the whole connection settings box thing is frozen, I'm scared

MS pls BibleThump

Same thing Happened to me it seems to be a glitch or bug of some kind.

EspadaGrim said:
iceland said:

MS pls BibleThump

oh noes, did you fix it?

iceland said:
EspadaGrim said:

oh noes, did you fix it?

yeah after a hard reset of the system

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
iceland said:

oh noes, did you fix it?

yeah after a hard reset of the system

Ah okay, I did that but I'm scared to turn it back on  

EspadaGrim said:
I'm Surprised that they would even consider an XB1 release for A.O.T Wings Of Freedom.

Same, might pick it up, I'm not a huge fan of AoT though. Or most animes.. I just like some. 

Natsu said:
EspadaGrim said:

Same, might pick it up, I'm not a huge fan of AoT though. Or most animes.. I just like some. 

I'm a fan of the Anime but I feel that the combat would get boring really fast for this game, it looks pretty good though quality wise.

iceland said:

MS pls BibleThump

Log off, power cycle, unplug, reset wifi and after 5 minutes plug everything back on and log in again... 

Didn't know they would release AOT on X1... good for those that wanted to play it but like someone said gameplay might get repetitive.

I'm totally blown away by Quantum Break. I can't believe so many gamers are going to miss this game. I haven't downloaded the videos yet.