By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The grif and btb maps are really good. and can't wait for new update. Just got done with silvers though like a couple of days ago >_

Around the Network

Just saw BvS honestly I didn't like it 5/10

The more previews they released the less I liked it. The writing just seemed extremely bad.

What is BvS?

shikamaru317 said:
KiigelHeart said:
What is BvS?

Batman vs Superman.

Oh lol.. I saw that trailer when I went to see The Revenant. Looked like shit tbh, superman is always gay and Ben Affleck as Batman after Christian Bale? Please..

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
So, did anyone pick up any games during the XBL Spring Sale this week? I got Tekken Tag 2 and Soul Calibur V personally.

Nope, but I just bought Arkham Knight, finally. I don't think I've ever played as much as I have this month 😁 it's been great though, but I should find some time for jogging and gym again to lose few pounds for summer. Maybe I'll start playing Batman after QB and Blood & Wine for Witcher..

shikamaru317 said:
I had a feeling all along that BvS would be bad, the very premise sounded stupid to me right from the beginning.

The premise isnt bad. The problem is that they put to many characters. It would be better if it was just about batman and superman fighting each other. 

shikamaru317 said:
So, did anyone pick up any games during the XBL Spring Sale this week? I got Tekken Tag 2 and Soul Calibur V personally.

One of the few games I haven't disposed of... Pyrrha's just too purdy! 

And after a while Laura Bailey starts to grind at your ears... Even Troy Baker isn't an exception, and I liked Yuri Lowell before the release of the PS3 version... 

KiigelHeart said:
shikamaru317 said:

Batman vs Superman.

Oh lol.. I saw that trailer when I went to see The Revenant. Looked like shit tbh, superman is always gay and Ben Affleck as Batman after Christian Bale? Please..

Affleck as Batman was great probably one of the only good things about the movie he was better than Bale as the whole package imo. The problem I had was that both Superman and Batman came off looking like dicks because the wrtting was horrible, it also jumped all over the place and had no real flow.

If you saw all the trailers for the film then you saw the entire movie sadly.

Ok now I have to see it, Affleck better than Bale? I don't remember much about the trailer fortunately. I'll rent it someday.