By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
CLG playing so good.....Allegiance Pls, I'm losing faith xD

Nuu we musn't lose faith yet.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Natsu said:

Nuu we musn't lose faith yet.

Lol, feels like CLG are just playing on a whole other level.

Also fuck CLG and Frosty, the way they're behaving makes me want them to lose way more, the body punching, teabagging and Frosty saying "They're so fucking bad bro" Lol, would be amazing if Allegiance suddenly came back.

Edit - Welp, CLG were just too good lol

Yeah for real

Tequila Works bought back the rights to Rime from Sony so hopefully the game gets a release on XB1 now, I know that Spencer regretted not funding it.

Versus_Evil said:
EspadaGrim said:

Tequila Works bought back the rights to Rime from Sony so hopefully the game gets a release on XB1 now, I know that Spencer regretted not funding it.

I would be surprised if RIME gets made at all.

Tons of Indies games always get delayed though just look at how long it took The Witness and Firewatch to come out since their announcement the same goes for Below and No Man's Sky.

Edit: Although there were rumors about RIME's having trouble development.

Versus_Evil said:

its not about being delayed tho..  here 

yeah i just put that in my edit, would suck if it's true considering that it looked really promising.

Around the Network

Anyone here playing Forza 6 who doesn't have the 10 years anniversary car pack? I have a code for it if anyone needs it.

I like the game but I'm not much of a car geek (guitars are my passion 😎) so I would be happy to give the code to someone who'll appreciate it more.

Bought Deadlight on 360 and never got around to playing it, if the price is right I'll buy it. Man I miss SoA

Is Dark Void any good? Anyone play it? I almost bought it last gen 2-3 times.

I haven't even heard of Overwatch, what kind of game is it? That vid looked nice.

shikamaru317 said:
KiigelHeart said:
I haven't even heard of Overwatch, what kind of game is it? That vid looked nice.

It's a class-based first person shooter, developed by Blizzard.

Something like Borderlands? Interesting, I'll google for some more info. I can skip a game where space-gorilla is eating a banana!