By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

All Praise Lord Jiggly!

You may have guessed it but this is JayWood2010 speaking. I don’t know what goes on with this site anymore as I stopped visiting the moment of my removal back in May of 2015. With that said I still hear a lot about the state of VGC through conversations off of VGC and in the last 24 hours I’ve heard a lot about the state of the Xbox Community. I don’t know what thread this is (you can copy&past this there if you feel) but I did want to post a message for all of you guys because I do care about you all. If it wasn’t for Xbox Empire I would have left VGC well before my removal but I felt I was capable of giving you all something that you all deserved, and that’s a safe haven from all the constant negativity, the snide remarks, or stealth trolling. The thread Xbox Empire was not my creation, but rather a promotion of closeness, positive vibes, and passion for something we like and thats something you call can still do.  You show the passion and treat each other well and people will follow. I will never apologize for trying to protect this fanbase and its users whether you agreed with me or not. Whether you like PlayStation, Nintendo, PC, or Xbox that is what its all about, sharing what we enjoy. It was together that we made Xbox Empire. Iceland, ryuu, Ironman, yoJohn, Starcraft, Angelus, Goat, Jaguar, Seece, Kowen, and so many more that it would take me all day just to name all of you. There was a good 30-50 users that made everything worth it, and you guys are what made the thread so great. It is not a website that makes it good, but rather the users and you all are what made it great.

There isn’t a lot that I can offer now, but a few weeks ago I wanted to post this for you guys to boost your morale (but was declined), and this certainly isn’t just for the Xbox Community either. I’m speaking to all of you. PS Fans, Nintendo fans, Xbox, PC, Ouya, I don’t give a shit what kind of fan you are, but you guys need to learn to respect each other. I had no shortage of snide remarks, but if you all give a damn about prolonging this community then you guys need to shape up. I’m speaking to ioi, the mods, and the users. 

You can breeze by this comment and that’s fine, I will be signing off after this. I’m so much happier since I’ve been off VGC. As always you guys know how to reach me off this site. I still associate with plenty of you and at times I even get to enjoy a game or two with users like Riderz in Rocket League. Stop the drama, stop the politics, and learn to respect each other rather than driving a knife into each other for liking different things. Whether you love me or hate me, we all like games so focus on that.

JayWood2010 Signing off.

Around the Network

Experience wants you to review Stranger of Sword City for Xbox One

Experience is holding a contest to find 30 video game players to review its upcoming Stranger of Sword City for Xbox One. Winners will receive a Stranger of Sword City digital download code, Japanese art book, and two B2 size posters.

Entries are being accepted until February 26 at midnight Japan time. Winners will be announced and e-mailed a review code on March 1. Entrants are required to be able to publish their review of the game on either a self-run media website or media website that they officially write for on or after March 8.

Enter the contest at the official Stranger of Sword City website.

Find full details below.

About

In celebration of our first self-published title in North America, we here at Experience Inc. will be holding a contest to find 30 reviewers to play and publish reviews for the digital download dungeon RPG, Stranger of Sword City on the Xbox One. Along with the digital download review code, winning individuals will also receive the Japanese version of the game’s B5 size, 112-page art book, along with 2 posters (1 cloth & 1 paper type). All 3 physical prizes are from the previous Japanese Xbox 360 release of the game under its original Japanese title, “Tsurugi no Machi no Ihoujin: Shiro no Oukyuu.” Winning entrants will also have their review & site showcased on the Experience Inc. Homepage News Section and tweeted from the Official Twitter account.

Eligible Individuals

No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. The contest is open only to natural persons who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) and who are Eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the beginning of the Contest Schedule Details (as defined below). The Contest may only be entered in or from the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec). Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction will be disqualified.

Contest Entrants are required to have the ability to publish their review of Stranger of Sword City on either a self-run media website or a media website that they officially write for, along with a referral contact from said media website for confirmation purposes.

Contest Schedule Details

• Contest Entry Starts – February 12th, 2016 (Wed.) Japan Standard Time “JST”
  • Contest Entry Deadline – February 26th
  • Winners are Notified & Review Codes sent by e-mail – March 1st, 2016 (Tues.) JST
  • Review Embargo Ends – March 8
  • Deadline for Reviews Publication – March 20th, 2016 (Sun.) – 11:59 p.m. JST

To enter the contest and read the full Contest Rules & Requirements for Reviewers and Other Details, please visit the official Contest Page below.

“Calling All Reviewers!” Official Contest Page

http://drpg-sosc.com/information/reviewers-contest.html

ironmanDX said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Wrapped up one of the last Titanfall DLC's last night. Two left and I've got all 2,000 GS points from it. Wolfenstein was the first game I got 1,000 on in my entire Xbox history, this will be the first 2,000 game. Hopefully there's some Titanfall 2 news real soon.

That Wild Eight game has a very cool premise. Hopefully it delivers.

What achievements do you have left? I have all the ones that award gamerscore... Haha! 

Still yet to get to pilot gen 10. No forged certificates used either.

The two stars in 15 different maps on Frontier Defense, and play all modes on Blackwater. I could have gotten all these a lot sooner but for months and months all I played was Last Titan Standing which makes it impossible to get most of the achievements.

I need to play titanfall again, Ludo if you add me I'll get on, I'm not too good as I only really play halo nowadays but eh might be fun. Gamertag is OLT Unbarred

I love the Xbox brand . Will always support it
if anyone wants to add me on xbl. Go ahead

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

If you live for 1000 years.....8 years is nothing. Time went fast.

DeusXmachina said:

Experience wants you to review Stranger of Sword City for Xbox One

Experience is holding a contest to find 30 video game players to review its upcoming Stranger of Sword City for Xbox One. Winners will receive a Stranger of Sword City digital download code, Japanese art book, and two B2 size posters.

Entries are being accepted until February 26 at midnight Japan time. Winners will be announced and e-mailed a review code on March 1. Entrants are required to be able to publish their review of the game on either a self-run media website or media website that they officially write for on or after March 8.

Enter the contest at the official Stranger of Sword City website.

Find full details below.

About

In celebration of our first self-published title in North America, we here at Experience Inc. will be holding a contest to find 30 reviewers to play and publish reviews for the digital download dungeon RPG, Stranger of Sword City on the Xbox One. Along with the digital download review code, winning individuals will also receive the Japanese version of the game’s B5 size, 112-page art book, along with 2 posters (1 cloth & 1 paper type). All 3 physical prizes are from the previous Japanese Xbox 360 release of the game under its original Japanese title, “Tsurugi no Machi no Ihoujin: Shiro no Oukyuu.” Winning entrants will also have their review & site showcased on the Experience Inc. Homepage News Section and tweeted from the Official Twitter account.

Eligible Individuals

No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. The contest is open only to natural persons who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) and who are Eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the beginning of the Contest Schedule Details (as defined below). The Contest may only be entered in or from the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec). Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction will be disqualified.

Contest Entrants are required to have the ability to publish their review of Stranger of Sword City on either a self-run media website or a media website that they officially write for, along with a referral contact from said media website for confirmation purposes.

Contest Schedule Details

• Contest Entry Starts – February 12th, 2016 (Wed.) Japan Standard Time “JST”
  • Contest Entry Deadline – February 26th
  • Winners are Notified & Review Codes sent by e-mail – March 1st, 2016 (Tues.) JST
  • Review Embargo Ends – March 8
  • Deadline for Reviews Publication – March 20th, 2016 (Sun.) – 11:59 p.m. JST

To enter the contest and read the full Contest Rules & Requirements for Reviewers and Other Details, please visit the official Contest Page below.

“Calling All Reviewers!” Official Contest Page

http://drpg-sosc.com/information/reviewers-contest.html

Just to be clear what type of review does it have to be? Video or written?

This might be a long shot but I hope Titanfall 2 is revealed during the Xbox/windows 10 event with Respawn saying that they will show gameplay during the Microsoft E3 2016 conference.

Proud to be a Californian.

jason1637 said:

It says "Review must be written by the contest entrant only", so it probably needs a written review.

They're a lot of rules so if you're planning to participate you should read them carefully.

DeusXmachina said:
jason1637 said:

It says "Review must be written by the contest entrant only", so it probably needs a written review.

They're a lot of rules so if you're planning to participate you should read them carefully.

Not really planing on participation but it caught my eye so i scrimed through it.