By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Quantum Break pre-orders and previews launch, Windows 10 version announced

Pre-order bonuses include backwards compatible versions of Alan Wake plus two DLCs and Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, as well as Quantum Break for Windows 10. Also a new live-action trailer released to celebrate the upcoming launch of Quantum Break.

Today we have a lot to be excited about. First of all, we’re proud to continue Remedy’s 20-year journey of making games for PC by announcing the Windows 10 version of our latest blockbuster game Quantum Break. It launches simultaneously with the Xbox One version on April 5th, 2016 and is included as a bonus item for Xbox One pre-orders.

Secondly, we had the honor of hosting international media at our offices last month and gave them an extensive hands-on preview of Quantum Break. No more presentations and talk, you could finally play the game from the very beginning and experience it yourself.

The pre-orders and previews are available starting today. We hope you are equally excited to get your hands on Quantum Break as the game launches on April 5th, 2016 for Xbox One and Windows 10. There’s an abundance of pre-order options to choose from, including a limited white Xbox One bundle and a SteelBook cover edition.

And as if we wouldn’t die of excitement already, there’s also a new live-action Quantum Break trailer ominously titled “The Cemetery”. Read more to get full pre-order details and see the latest trailer and screenshots. 

• Every Xbox One copy of Quantum Break will come with a full-game download for Alan Wake for Xbox 360, plus its two add-on packs, The Signal and The Writer, playable on Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.
  • Every Xbox One Quantum Break pre-order made through the Xbox Store or participating retailers will get you a download code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break and Xbox One backwards compatible version of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare.
  • You can also get Quantum Break branded SteelBook cover for your copy of the game by pre-ordering Quantum Break from participating retailers.
  • A new Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle featuring a 500GB Cirrus White console and matching wireless controller, a full-game download of Quantum Break and a full-game download of Alan Wake accompanied by The Signal and The Writer add-on packs is offered worldwide starting March 29th, 2016 in most regions where Xbox One is available.

So much for my "Monarch Solutions" X1 bundle :-p however I did want the console to be white to match the background of the cover game and I got it, the Cirrus White X1 but I was thinking it would also have the Monarch Solutions logo like what Ryuu96 avatar has.

Well anyway great bundle Microsoft

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Watch on Youtube

Wrapped up one of the last Titanfall DLC's last night. Two left and I've got all 2,000 GS points from it. Wolfenstein was the first game I got 1,000 on in my entire Xbox history, this will be the first 2,000 game. Hopefully there's some Titanfall 2 news real soon.

That Wild Eight game has a very cool premise. Hopefully it delivers.

Hello everyone. I invite you all to leave the confort of this Republic thread and explore the awesomeness that is General Discussion. Explore a part of VGC you might have never seen.

And please post in this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=213654

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Hello everyone. I invite you all to leave the comfort of this Republic thread and explore the awesomeness that is General Discussion. Explore a part of VGC you might have never seen.

And please post in this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=213654

They often do. I'd say we but I hardly ever post in this thread, just read. I should change that...  It's a safe haven here. New xbox fans to the site need a place like this as well as old. 

If there is a way to get my fellow fans out, calling them out in the thread then linking them to it isn't the way mate. Just, let it be. 

Around the Network

Who's getting Quantum Break day one?

LudicrousSpeed said:
Wrapped up one of the last Titanfall DLC's last night. Two left and I've got all 2,000 GS points from it. Wolfenstein was the first game I got 1,000 on in my entire Xbox history, this will be the first 2,000 game. Hopefully there's some Titanfall 2 news real soon.

That Wild Eight game has a very cool premise. Hopefully it delivers.

What achievements do you have left? I have all the ones that award gamerscore... Haha! 

Still yet to get to pilot gen 10. No forged certificates used either.

ironmanDX said:

They often do. I'd say we but I hardly ever post in this thread, just read. I should change that...  It's a safe haven here. New xbox fans to the site need a place like this as well as old. 

If there is a way to get my fellow fans out, calling them out in the thread then linking them to it isn't the way mate. Just, let it be. 

It's tongue in cheek. People should expand out, but I also understand what you mean. I rarely leave the Nintendo section, just occasionally venturing out to Gaming or General.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Wright said:

Who's getting Quantum Break day one?

I am. I'm worried how the show is going to affect the pacing of the game. In remedy I trust though so they have my money. 

I have Alan Wake and all the dlc... Just going to preorder it tomorrow or Sunday should I have the time.  Comes with  American Nightmare. It's bc too, which is another small incentive. You? 

This thread is really the only thing worth taking any note of on VGC for Xbox fans anymore although I've not posted as much recently in here I do read everything and I rarely post on other Xbox threads outside this one any more, It really isn't worth the effort.

I'm not only a Xbox fan and talk about other platforms and topics outside of the nation threads but for Xbox content you just might as well stay only in here.