By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Really don't need a FH3 this year. Save it for summer of next year.
Those KI S3 nerfs and buffs are exciting.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
I sorta don't like Kim Wu's new design but her animations and combat style look sick.

Well there's always her retro costume, right?

@Arbiter

I tried telling people he'll probably be in S3 So sick. If they make a figure for him I'm buying.

@Conker

:O I think Chris and MS are on good terms. If there's a new conker I might die

shikamaru317 said:

Eww naked alien!

Excited about Arbiter in KI! My top picks for next guest character where either him or RAAM.

It was bound to happen Arbiter makes the most sense to put in a fighting game out of all Halo Characters just hope that he duel wields like Ripa Moramee, I would Choose Skorge over RAAM for the Gears guest character the Chainsaw staff would be sick. This would also be a good opportunity to put Joanna Dark as a guest character.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Apparently Arbiter is the last guest in S3. Guess we'll have to wait for S4 to get Skorge and hopefully Joanna Dark. Putting Joanna in to tease an upcoming Perfect Dark reboot would be great. 

So four more characters left to reveal in S3? I think i remember them saying that there would be more characters in this one then the last two.

I read on waypoint that halo tourney on twitch hit more than 34k viewers.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Arbiter in KI? This is sick.

Arbiter is gonna be my main in KI.

Anyone here in the Fable Legends beta? How do you like it so far? Out of those that have been revealed, who is your favorite character?

I just saw Winter character reveal and this game might surprise a lot of people.