By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Halo 5: Guardians Infinity’s Armory DLC is now available

3.3GB

http://news.xbox.com/2016/01/26/more-on-halo-5-guardians-today/

This game gunna fill up my entire harddrive lmao

Around the Network

I don't think QB will launch on PC (at least not for a while). I feel like if a PC release had been planned it would have been revealed in the same post where ReCore was revealed to be coming to PC earlier this year. Also, the whole TV show aspect of the game to me makes me think maybe it'll stay on Xbox. It makes me think of what Phil said earlier that the game has to make sense for it to come to PC (whatever that means).

Though after ReCore nothing is 100% certain anymore.

Slade6alpha said:
MS needs to have a good E3 IMO. They've been far too quiet since E3 last year. Hopefully we get some new anouncements.

And yeah, I will never get how getting a PC release is like losing a game on One... These warzs doh. It would be nice if people recognized that all three have strengths and weaknesses, and the ones you think are better are based on your own gaming preferences.

Nah not enough, they need a GREAT E3/Gamescom.  This year looks like I will be way less active on Xbox one pity.

No wonder Scalebound was delayed look at all the projects that Platinum has taken on and currently developing it's Insane.

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
No wonder Scalebound was delayed look at all the projects that Platinum has taken on and currently developing it's Insane.

Yeah, while Scalebound has been in development for the past 2 years (entered development around January 2014), they've also worked on TMNT, Legend of Korra, Transformers, Nier Automata, Bayonetta 2, Star Fox U, Nintendo's Project Guard, and at least 1 other unnannounced project. 

Japanese Devs have always had a high work rate compared to western devs but taking on 3 AAA projects and other smaller titles like Korra,Transformers,TMNT(these games are releasing on 5 platforms) is just on another level. I hope that MS continues the partnership beyond Scalebound because Platinum is a great studio with a good track record.

Around the Network

gifting feature is awesome.

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox 360 Preview Members Can Now Send Digital Gift Cards

Xbox 360 Preview members can now send digital gift cards (available in the US, Canada, France, Germany, and the UK).

You can send a gift from the Social twist or the Xbox Guide by selecting the profile of the person you want to gift to and then selecting ‘Send Gift’.  You will be asked for a gift amount and have an opportunity to confirm the purchase.  The gift will be delivered as a token in an Xbox Live message and can be redeemed by the recipient by simply selecting “Redeem Code”.

http://majornelson.com/2016/01/26/xbox-360-preview-members-can-now-send-gift-cards/?linkId=20694871

Who want's to test it out and send me a few? =P 

Pretty nice feature

Is this available for the Juan? 

Versus_Evil said:
Anybody else gonna be playing The Division Beta Thursday? downloaded mine just a second ago ready, It was 25.8 GB.

I actually just got a beta code recently and get to choose which platform I play the beta on, so I might be :o

Actually Raven i guess it wouldn't matter because if I buy on 360 it should be available on the One anyway. Just have to buy it on 360

Gift cards, sound like an awesome feature, but I honestly just sended people codes before, the only difference is that they don't have to redeem a code... =p