By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sounds good that they looking to get these 2 classics on BC

Around the Network

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

Can't say i'm very excited about any of Press Play's ideas but if i had to choose one it would be Knoxville.

shikamaru317 said:
MoHasanie said:
I'm not seeing much hype for Rainbow Six Siege or maybe its just me but I'm not expecting it to sell very well.

Actually, it's been doing ok on Amazon, I think it's the 10th highest ranked XB1 Holiday release right now, and there are 2 different editions of it so it's actually likely higher than 10th. It's ranked higher than several other Holiday releases such as Guitar Hero Live, AC Syndicate (Unity must have really hurt AC), NHL, WWE, Just Cause 3, and Need For Speed right now.

Interesting. Not sure how good that is though. 

AC Syndicate doesn't even have much hype. Not good for Ubisoft. They have really milked the franchise and hurt it in the process. The only way they can still save it is by slowing down the release of games. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:
I'm not seeing much hype for Rainbow Six Siege or maybe its just me but I'm not expecting it to sell very well.

Has any Rainbow Six game ever got much hype?

Not sure, but they are making 3 Tomb Clancy games so they must have high hopes for the games. 

Around the Network

Out of all three I like Project Knoxville the best followed by Karoo and then Dwarka. It's awesome to see Press Play working on bigger projects and also coming up with new IP.

shikamaru317 said:
Dang, I think Wolfenstein The Old Blood is totally glitches for me, achievements aren't unlocking at all : (

That sucks :( . Has anyone else had similar problems? 

Ka-pi96 said:
shikamaru317 said:
Dang, I think Wolfenstein The Old Blood is totally glitches for me, achievements aren't unlocking at all : (

You sure that isn't just the achievement servers going screwy again?

Yeah maybe its that. Some MCC achievements only unlocked for me after a few days. 

shikamaru317 said:

Xbox live status says the servers are fine right now. I'm currently reinstalling the game, this time without the latest patch, thinking maybe the patch borked the achievements. XB1 has far too many achievement issues, I hope the new UI later this year fixes that somehow.

Its so annoying especially if you put a lot of time and effort into getting them. 

For some reason, I doubt that will help. I'd be happy if they made the UI faster and easier to use because the current one is slow. 

AC hasn't much hype this year and it doesn't help that Sony has more important deals this year with CoD and Battlefront so that Sony doesn't really push AC like they did the other years they had the deal and MS lost the deal they only had last year so that MS does also not help to sell the game.