By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Even though We Happy Few looks really creepy, I'm gonna vote for that since its different and the trailer for Tacoma didn't impress me.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
KiigelHeart said:

I'm playing the witcher 3 mostly and occasionally switching to ori and the blind forest, fantasia music evolved, zoo tycoon and kinect dsports rivals. I'm also waiting for new episodes of tales from the borderlands, GoT and life is strange. Still getting my online fix from titanfall and fifa15. I have MCC but I really can't force myself to enjoy it... I just don't get what's supposed to be so special about halo.

Wow, that's a lot of games to play at the same time! 

For the MCC, I guess Halo isn't for everyone. Did you not enjoy the campaigns or the multiplayer, or both? 

Heh yeah I gotta play those child friendly games if I want to play something during daytime and treat myself with games like witcher when my son's asleep :P 

I had played Halo3 with 360 when it was free with GwG, finished it but didn't really feel it. I bought MCC day1 and was very excited to experience the story as a whole and find out why the multiplayer was so popular and also build some hype for Halo 5. It just isn't my cup of tea tho, not feeling the story and gameplay (campaign and multi) feel a bit boring. Out of these two MS flagships, Gears is my pick of poison :) 

I'm gonna vote We Happy Few, it looks interesting and disturbing! Has that Bioshock feel to it and infinite was one of my favourite games last gen.

Oh man no level cap in Fallout 4. Awesome.

I really hope New Vegas comes to BC. You can buy the Ultimate Edition new for $15.

I would definitely switch to a 12 month EA Access subscription if they put their backwards compatible 360 games into the Vault.

Around the Network

Inside for me although I wasn't a big fan of Limbo.

43 More Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility List - Including Dark Souls II and The Witcher II

Those of you lamenting the pile of shame left next to your Xbox 360 may get a second opportunity to enjoy these great gaming experiences.

It says a lot about E3 2015 this year that one of the most celebrated announcements was Xbox 360 backwards compatibility on Xbox One. Not all of your old Xbox 360 games will work on an Xbox One, and indeed not all that will be backwards compatible will be so when the update launches in November. But it is still an exciting chance to revisit some fantastic titles from last year that may have slipped past you the first time around.

Also Read: All these games will be playable on Windows 10 PCs, laptops and the Surface, too.

Finder.com.au has been putting together a list of Xbox 360 titles that will be backward compatible and the site just added a further 43 to the catalogue, bringing the total to 130. Particular highlights of the latest additions include; Dark Souls II, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, I Am Alive, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Saints Row The Third, Soul Calibur IV, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Trials Evolution and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

The full list of 130 games can be found here.

http://www.grabitmagazine.com/blog/post/dark-souls-ii-the-witcher-ii-and-41-more-added-to-xbox-one-backwards-compatibility-list/

Good deal for UK Xbox gamers: 

7 months Xbox Live Gold Membership only £10.45 or 14 months for £20.90

We know commitment isn't for everybody, and we fully appreciate that. But, 12 months Xbox Live Gold subscription on the CDKeys website is priced at £21.84 (using the Facebook code), today's daily deal will net you (on assumption of a double purchase) 14 month's Xbox Live Gold for only £20.90! Try arguing with that.

Of course, as always. Remember to head over to their Facebook page to pick up that 5% discount code.

http://www.dealspwn.com/7-months-xbox-live-gold-membership-1045-cdkeys-daily-deal-223652

This place is so dead today :O.
Finished Goat simulator after a few hours and thought it was a garbage game. I felt like I was just playing to get the easy achievements and I hate playing games for that reason.

MoHasanie said:
This place is so dead today :O.

Unfortunately I only comment if there is something to talk about in this thread :-p

Proud to be a Californian.