By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MoHasanie said:
So what games are you guys currently playing? I'm thinking of starting Far Cry 4, but I play the MCC and Mario Kart 8 very often as well.

I been playing World of Tankjs sicne it came out no Xbox One as my go-to online game and singleplayer iv'e been trying to work my way through Shadow of Mordor and I really hated it at start couldn't hurt anything and kept dieing but begging to quite enjoy it now. I'm also planning between now and end of the month clear Wofl Among US, Life is Strange, Beyond Eyes and maybe a couple more easier digital titles to strop my backlog getting any bigger. Still got Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition in my backlog but they can wait as there 100 hour games :)

Around the Network

View on YouTube

Better than the stage demo imo.

So guess what I noticed.
I won't have internet in my appartment starting tomorrow. I haven't heard anything from my new ISP, so it could take a while...

But when it's done I have 50Mbit/s instead of 16Mbit/s. Until then, I will use my computer at work and my smartphone at home much more than ever before.

Below for me even though I'm really interested in the Ark.

WoodenPints said:
MoHasanie said:
So what games are you guys currently playing? I'm thinking of starting Far Cry 4, but I play the MCC and Mario Kart 8 very often as well.

I been playing World of Tankjs sicne it came out no Xbox One as my go-to online game and singleplayer iv'e been trying to work my way through Shadow of Mordor and I really hated it at start couldn't hurt anything and kept dieing but begging to quite enjoy it now. I'm also planning between now and end of the month clear Wofl Among US, Life is Strange, Beyond Eyes and maybe a couple more easier digital titles to strop my backlog getting any bigger. Still got Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition in my backlog but they can wait as there 100 hour games :)

Nice. For Shadown of Morodor, I think you need to fight with the enemies around and upgrade your skills, and then you'll find it much easier to finish the story missions. I had the same problem when I got stuck on a mission and didn't feel like playing anymore because it got too hard but it became much easier after I gained more skills. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
WoodenPints said:

Nice. For Shadown of Morodor, I think you need to fight with the enemies around and upgrade your skills, and then you'll find it much easier to finish the story missions. I had the same problem when I got stuck on a mission and didn't feel like playing anymore because it got too hard but it became much easier after I gained more skills. 

Yea I think 3 of the worchief had stealth,range and combat finished immune and it made me not play for weeks but after running around and doing all the extras and getting skills and understanding abilities it become fairly easy now and quite enjoyable.

WoodenPints said:
MoHasanie said:

Yea I think 3 of the worchief had stealth,range and combat finished immune and it made me not play for weeks but after running around and doing all the extras and getting skills and understanding abilities it become fairly easy now and quite enjoyable.

Yeah, I had the exact same problem where I got stuck on one of the warchiefs. 

Enjoy the game! The achievements are mostly easy as well. 

Cuphead for me.

Yooka Laylee for me.

shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, Shadow of Mordor is a good game, but it's poorly balanced, it's too hard early on and too easy near the end once you've maxed the skill tree.

Yea from this afternoon I couldn't hurt any warchiefs and tonight I kill them in 10 seconds HAH. Really badle balanced and I imagine so many people lost interest after the 1st 1-2 hours because of it.