By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Quantum Break has 5 gameplay chapters, 4 live action episodes that play after each of the first 4 gameplay chapters. Gameplay chapters are split into several levels each. Multiple versions of each live action episode have been recorded so the show will play out differently based on your choices in the game.

oh man that sounds so awesome, can't wait.

Around the Network

Cuphead gonna win this.

Pit People looks good so that get it from me and since 'm not really a big fan of beat'em ups anymore.

I was watching a tournament of Legend of Raven yesterday and it looked great so that's what i'm voting.

Pit People for me.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Pit People

So yesterday I was playing through Gravemind in Halo 2 Anniversary in co op, and the mission kicked me out twice (that's what usually happens), then after spending 3 hours on the mission, it kicked me out of the Xbox party so I got really worried that me and my partner desynced but somehow we were still able to finish the mission together! :D

So what games are you guys currently playing? I'm thinking of starting Far Cry 4, but I play the MCC and Mario Kart 8 very often as well.

Pit people.

MoHasanie said:
So what games are you guys currently playing? I'm thinking of starting Far Cry 4, but I play the MCC and Mario Kart 8 very often as well.

Dragon Age mostly. I've put 10 hours into it  since it came to the Vault.