By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Anyone here play SAO: Fatal Bullet? I’m tempted to buy seeing how cheap it is right now.

I did. It's pretty fun as long as you keep your expectations in check, it is afterall a JP AA RPG shooter, not a western AAA RPG shooter. Graphically it looks better than the earlier SAO games thanks to the move to Unreal 4, though there are alot of aliasing artifacts. Gameplay is pretty fun though it does get a bit repetitive after awhile. The story is good, if you liked the Gun Gale Online portion of season 2 of the anime you will probably like the story and characters. 

Thank you, I’m not really a big fan of SAO but I’ll be picking up the game. I’ll probably buy some other Anime games since some are on sale like MHA and Naruto UNS.

Around the Network

I'm not expecting FH5 in 2020, I think it's way to early for them with some staff moving over to the ARPG team and Playground staffing both teams up after that during this year I don't think there's enough time to make a meaningful jump to next gen for them in a similar way to what people keep saying about FM8.

If we don't get Forza Motorsport 8 as a launch title then I don't expect we will see any Forza game until late 2021 then it becomes the question on do they get the ever popular Horizon out there and push FM8 into 2022 or put out a FM8 to show of the visuals of next gen but then that would lead to Horizon been a 4 year gap.

If Forza Motorsport comes out in 2021 it better be some revolutionary racing game or something.

jason1637 said:
If Forza Motorsport comes out in 2021 it better be some revolutionary racing game or something.

Yeah if it doesn't come out until 2021 they can't pull another FM5 or a GT Sport it better launch with a ton of content.

I think I wait until the end of the year sale to buy Borderlands 3 I will probably buy Resident Evil 2 and something else from the current sale.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:

10k in 10 Days is back running now through 2nd December.
Game List - https://www.trueachievements.com/n39808/xbox-game-pass-quest-10000-points-guide
Not the fastest choice of games but some good ones in there I've been meaning to play so should be able to pop out at least half of it I think.

I already got a lot of easy achievements out of a lot of those games there is no way I could get 10000 in 10 days from the ones I haven't played yet.  At least I'm going to get 5000 easy points by spending $40 on the current sale.

Man I just bought a ton of DLC even some for games that I still don’t own yet lol

Currently on the UK rewards not sure about other regions, This will give you 2 months of Ultimate if your on GPU and considering 1 month of Ultimate is currently 12,000 your getting these a just over 6000 per month and if I remember correctly you can disable your auto-renew before redeeming and reactivate for an extra month :D

Unfortunetaly I've already capped my sub to 3 years until end of 2022 so I can't take advantage of this :(

trunkswd said:
WoodenPints said:

Currently on the UK rewards not sure about other regions, This will give you 2 months of Ultimate if your on GPU and considering 1 month of Ultimate is currently 12,000 your getting these a just over 6000 per month and if I remember correctly you can disable your auto-renew before redeeming and reactivate for an extra month :D

Unfortunetaly I've already capped my sub to 3 years until end of 2022 so I can't take advantage of this :(

Thanks for the heads up. That's how I got 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate for $1. You can still redeem the reward and just save the code until you can use it. 

Ah yeah I do plan to buy a couple but funny enough I already have more months waiting to be redeemed :D I did contact support earlier in the year though and they told me they don't expire until 31/12/9999 so keep as many as you want waiting to redeem them :D

Hmm Anthem at £4.99, I think I have to give it a go at that price.