By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ryuu you failed me! Just found this two days old news.

Around the Network

Also the Black Friday sale is live.

Barozi said:

Nice, It also comes with a rewards punchcard for spending £30(or whatever your currency is) for 5000 points so don't forget to claim that :)

Haven't had a full look yet but AC Odyssey Gold for £27.99 seems like a steal for all the content in the bundle so that's a buy for me at the very least.

WoodenPints said:
Barozi said:

Nice, It also comes with a rewards punchcard for spending £30(or whatever your currency is) for 5000 points so don't forget to claim that :)

Haven't had a full look yet but AC Odyssey Gold for £27.99 seems like a steal for all the content in the bundle so that's a buy for me at the very least.

There isn't even that much on sale that I need honestly.
Only Project Cars 2 so far which I'm probably not going to buy due to my racing wheel issue.

AC Odyssey Gold would be the only other thing and while the value is very good, the price is still a little too high for me. I think I can get the retail version for less than €35 if I wait a little (probably even before the year is over).

So nothing for me. Are they going to add a second batch of deals later on or is this it? If not, there's still the Christmas sale...

Last edited by Barozi - on 21 November 2019

trunkswd said:

There is a long list of games on the Xbox Black Friday deals. I am on the fence if I should buy the base version of Borderlands 3 at 40% discount or the Super Deluxe Edition (which includes the Season Pass and other extras) for 30% off. I am also tempted to purchase Control for 35% off and DMC5 for 67% off.

What do you all think? Which ones are worth those discounts? 

You should play some Borderlands 3 with the Free Play days going on at the moment that might make your mind up about whether you want to continue it by purchasing. I do think Borderlands 3 will probably have these holiday offers and then go back up in price for most of early 2020 so in that sense either now or Christmas sale would be a wise time to pick it up.

Around the Network

Anyone here play SAO: Fatal Bullet? I’m tempted to buy seeing how cheap it is right now.

10k in 10 Days is back running now through 2nd December.
Game List - https://www.trueachievements.com/n39808/xbox-game-pass-quest-10000-points-guide
Not the fastest choice of games but some good ones in there I've been meaning to play so should be able to pop out at least half of it I think.

If you’re an Insider check out the West of Dead beta, very cool game.

WoodenPints said:

10k in 10 Days is back running now through 2nd December.
Game List - https://www.trueachievements.com/n39808/xbox-game-pass-quest-10000-points-guide
Not the fastest choice of games but some good ones in there I've been meaning to play so should be able to pop out at least half of it I think.

meeeh I can get about 1.5k with that game selection.

Ryuu96 said:

This game needed this, hopefully it is crossplay.