By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

and tons of indie games as well coming to Game Pass. That means tons of work for me...

Around the Network

Game Pass is the way to go.. Insane value. Rage 2 should be good.

People still questioning Phil Spencer? HUH?! :P

edit. That show was so much better than I expected! Plenty of cool games coming. They didn't hype it up for nothing this time.

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 14 November 2019

That was a great show. Legitimately think they did a really great job here, though it's not like beating X018 would take much. :P

Ryuu96 said:

We'll be closer to the old days of X0 which is a great thing, Microsoft needs to spread it's announcements out instead of focusing solely on E3 2020, I trust they'll do that with all the studios they have now, E3 in June and X0 in Nov should be their big events and X020 should be even better.

X01 - Fable, Brute Force.

X02 - Rare Acquisition, Kameo, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Conker: Live & Reloaded, Perfect Dark Zero, Sudeki, Halo 2 and Project Gotham Racing 2.

X06 - Halo Wars, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, BioShock (Exclusive at the time), Splinter Cell Conviction (Exclusive at the time).

-

Man X02 was crazy, Lol.

I don't want to be that guy, but it still is...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

shikamaru317 said:

Obsidian new IP giving me "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" vibes. 

Whatever happened to Rick Moranis? He was great, watched his movies when I was a kid. 

Now that you mentioned this movie I'm looking forward to the game lol.

Around the Network

Wow we don’t have an X019 thread?

March for Bleeding Edge is great. Wasteland 3 soon after. That id sizzle reel with every game launching on Gamepass is great. I’m glad Gamepass got a lot of Japanese stuff for those interested.

Phil Spencer is a GOD, looks like I’ll finally pick up the entire KH games now that the remasters are now on XB1. He needs to try to get Persona, Ni No Kuni and NI-OH on the console and I’ll be complete.

Awesome show!

Tell me why, Yakuza games, kingdom Hearts and gamepass announcements were the highlights for me.

shikamaru317 said:
Did I miss something? I definitely remember them saying early in the show that there would be 3 new 1st/2nd party IP announced, but I only remember seeing 2 during the show, the new Rare and Obsidian IP’s. Was there some 2nd party new IP I missed?

Tell Me Why which is developed by dontnod (life is strange devs) 

it had an Xbox Game Studios logo before it so it's probably XGS global publishing financing the game 

Radek said:

This was honestly awful, why was anyone excited for this?

It was basically just a 90 minute long Xbox Game Pass commercial...

And? Gamepass is awesome.