By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Mixer stream just went offline :/

And during Rare. Goddamn!

edit. Youtube works fine. 

New Obsidian game looked a bit too much like Fortnite. Might be good though, who knows. Not what I expected from Obsidian.

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 14 November 2019

Around the Network

EverWild is the new Rare IP

Dontnod exclusive?
It said Xbox Game Studio presents, so why wouldn't it?

(Also Planet Coaster is supposed to be a great game (Meta 84), glad it's coming to X1)

Last edited by Barozi - on 14 November 2019

Ryuu96 said:
Barozi said:

Dontnod exclusive?
It said Xbox Game Studio presents, so why wouldn't it?

(Also Planet Coaster is supposed to be a great game (Meta 84), glad it's coming to X1)

Yup, sounds like it's an XGP title.

This year at X019 in London, Xbox Games Studios was proud to unveil Tell Me Why, a gripping, true-to-life narrative adventure coming to Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, Xbox Game Pass and Steam starting Summer 2020. Tell Me Why is the next title from our partner, DONTNOD Entertainment, the studio behind the beloved Life is Strange franchise.

“We listened closely to fans of narrative adventure games, and we heard loud and clear how painful unpredictable gaps between episodes can be,” said Peter Wyse, General Manager for Xbox Games Studios Publishing. “We’re thrilled to announce that the entire Tell Me Why story will release in the Summer 2020.”

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/11/14/tell-me-why-x019/

I was surprised it didn't say "exclusive" at the beginning. Maybe because it's also on Steam?
I'm also unsure how big of a game it's going to be. Considering they will deliver it all during Summer, I'm only expecting 3 episodes. Comparable to The Walking Dead: Michonne.

Yakuza!

Bout damn time they ported some of the games to the platform. No reason for them to stay exclusive. And on Game Pass, even better.

Last edited by Barozi - on 14 November 2019

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Content is key for a great game streaming experience. With nearly two decades in the console space, we have developed strong relationships with creative partners across the industry who produce a wide variety of games. We also have 17 first-party studios continuing to create amazing games. It’s our fundamental belief that this content is available for gamers to play when and how they choose.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/11/14/expanding-project-xcloud-more-games-more-ways-to-play/

"We also have 17 first-party studios continuing to create amazing games."

Wat? Must be a typo...

did they accidentally reveal 2 acquisitions before they got announced 

I'm not sure to follow for Gamepass/Xcloud, does that mean that XCloud is included with GamePass? If so, this is huge...

Last Stop looks interesting. I really liked Virginia so I'll check it out if it's on game pass.

Crossfire X looks like every other 1st person shooter, not my cup of tea. But if it's Remedy doing the campaign I'm in! Did I misunderstand something or is it a console exclusive?

all of Kingdom Hearts on Xbox finally

that's a good get

wow tons of Square-Enix stuff.
so many FF games on Game Pass. Crazy.