By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:

Well they went with a point of no return, so this game is in a similar situation as Fallout 3 back in the days when it comes to DLC.
Not only that but they already tell you future events when the game is finished. That makes it kinda unlikely IMO to play as the same character or meet the same factions. It will probably be set in the distant future or somewhere else entirely.

Yeah I thought of that, but Fallout 3 did change the ending with dlc iirc.

And that whole Earth thing seemed to hint a dlc or sequel unless I missed something.

Around the Network

Wtf has anyone else been getting friend requests or messages from some random gamertags with 0 gamerscore lately?

edit. On Xbox Live I mean, not this forum.

You guys are edging very close to the point of needing spoiler tags for Outer Worlds! I am only 8 hours in!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

KiigelHeart said:

Wtf has anyone else been getting friend requests or messages from some random gamertags with 0 gamerscore lately?

every other month. Usually a profile with a pretty female looking face. Obviously a fake profile.

KiigelHeart said:

yup :).  not lately but had some before.  

Around the Network

I hope the Xbox One gets a permanent price cut to $200 after the holidays, the 360 was already at that price by the same timeframe.

Proud to be a Californian.

I can't help but get my hopes up - I will be devastated if this isn't true.

Even if they've just been contracted to make the game, that'd be enough.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/441232/rumor-playtonic-games-possibly-joining-xbox-game-studios-or-developing-new-banjo-kazooie-game/

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

KiigelHeart said:

Yeah I got a random message this summer I thought that it was very weird and ignored it.

Barozi said:
KiigelHeart said:

every other month. Usually a profile with a pretty female looking face. Obviously a fake profile.

Yeah the one I got had a female profile pic, it must be scammers

starcraft said:

I can't help but get my hopes up - I will be devastated if this isn't true.

Even if they've just been contracted to make the game, that'd be enough.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/441232/rumor-playtonic-games-possibly-joining-xbox-game-studios-or-developing-new-banjo-kazooie-game/

i don't know how i would feel about MS buying them outright, Yooka Laylee was meh in my opinion a new Banjo would have to feel fresh. I understand why MS would choose them to make a new Banjo game though since they would seem like the safest choice the only other studio would have been Playful.