By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jazz2K said:
Not everyone that votes will post their choice though. I voted for Fallout.

Sure, and now we have 6:0 in the comments but 7:9 in the poll. It would be a crazy coincidence that people who comment vote all for Fallout and people who don't comment vote all for Mirror's Edge (except for one guy) and like I mentioned in my first post, it's not the first time this happens. I saw that in different polls in this and also other threads that poll results get these kind of odd votes.

Btw exactly because I have a switching IP is the reason why I told Jaywood some time ago to put an extra "see results" in the poll so that I can click that to see the results if I already voted for something. Since then we have this in every poll and if there is someone who has maybe the same "problem" like me he should also click that instead. But I guess it's someone who does it on purpose. 

Around the Network

I voted Fallout 4 too.

crissindahouse said:
Jazz2K said:
Not everyone that votes will post their choice though. I voted for Fallout.

Sure, and now we have 6:0 in the comments but 7:9 in the poll. It would be a crazy coincidence that people who comment vote all for Fallout and people who don't comment vote all for Mirror's Edge (except for one guy) and like I mentioned in my first post, it's not the first time this happens. I saw that in different polls in this and also other threads that poll results get these kind of odd votes.

Btw exactly because I have a switching IP is the reason why I told Jaywood some time ago to put an extra "see results" in the poll so that I can click that to see the results if I already voted for something. Since then we have this in every poll and if there is someone who has maybe the same "problem" like me he should also click that instead. But I guess it's someone who does it on purpose. 

Yea I the see results would be a good idea, I had to reboot my routerearlier and had to vote again to see the poll so Fallout 4 just ended up with an extra vote from me. 

WoodenPints said:

Yea I the see results would be a good idea, I had to reboot my routerearlier and had to vote again to see the poll so Fallout 4 just ended up with an extra vote from me. 

Huh? You can vote "see results" ^^ 

crissindahouse said:
WoodenPints said:

Huh? You can vote "see results" ^^ 

lol I must be blind never saw that... :(

Around the Network

lol, i'm the only one who voted for ReCore?

Fallout 4 for me...just

DeusXmachina said:

I meant Mirror's Edge not ReCore. *facepalm*

DeusXmachina said:
DeusXmachina said:

I meant Mirror's Edge not ReCore. *facepalm*

I like Mirror's Edge but well, we talk about Fallout here^^

It's exciting watching this poll. Its a tie right now...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54