By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Also to chime in on the Fable discussion, I agree that the charm of the game is what sets it apart from other RPG's and it's what makes it unique. My biggest gripe with the game is the story (fable 2 & 3 endings were trash imo) and the combat mechanics are too simple and it gets repetitive.

The franchise still has massive potential and should be rebooted.

Around the Network
Angelus said:

I honestly don't think he's played Fable

I can't think of many games that allow me to dress in a chicken suit, dance in the middle of the street while everyone is clapping and bang six prostitutes unprotected afterwards, either. Sure that might not sound very mature but it's the fucking tits, so who cares.

EspadaGrim said:

Should MS even consider buying IO Interactive? The last Hitman game had a meta rating of 85 and think that this studio would be perfect for a Perfect Dark AAA reboot.

Honestly, any studio would be a good addition to their first party.

I LOVE XBOX EMPIRE!!!!! XBOX IS THE BEST BOX!!

EspadaGrim said:

Should MS even consider buying IO Interactive? The last Hitman game had a meta rating of 85 and think that this studio would be perfect for a Perfect Dark AAA reboot.

MS should form a studio instead of buying names. It's time for them to grow something from the bottom up and set trend; like Halo did in the 6th gen and Gears in the 7th.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
EspadaGrim said:

MS should form a studio instead of buying names. It's time for them to grow something from the bottom up and set trend; like Halo did in the 6th gen and Gears in the 7th.

But Halo was bought. So was Gears.

Ryuu96 said:
DeusXmachina said:

Honestly, any studio would be a good addition to their first party.

It would be much better if they buy a studio that actually fills a massive gap they currently have (RPG...Obsidian)

Ideally yes but we all know that they wont get any new studios and that's why i said any studio would be a good choice.

Goatseye said:
EspadaGrim said:

They tried that so many times already but failed at this point I don't think that they are capable of it, 343 was made just for Halo, The Coalition (formerly Black Tusk) had their original new IP scrapped and are now a Gears studio, Decisive Games looks like it got shut down, and MS Victoria got shut dowm as well.

zefuni said:

I LOVE XBOX EMPIRE!!!!! XBOX IS THE BEST BOX!!

What? A spambot that actually has a post that makes sense?

Wright said:
Goatseye said:

But Halo was bought. So was Gears.

Without MS we'd probaly get Halo as an RTS. Bungie had no clue what to do with their tech demo.
Remember, Eric Nylund (writer at MS since 1995) was assigned to Bungie to create the Halo bible.