By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I earned my 1000th PS3 trophy today

OdinHades said:
nice

Nice indeed.

Around the Network

1000 is not easy, I just recently hit 1000 and no trophy hunting at all until about a year ago (for some reason I decided I wanted trophies.... no clue why)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
1000 is not easy, I just recently hit 1000 and no trophy hunting at all until about a year ago (for some reason I decided I wanted trophies.... no clue why)

I went through a few thophy hunting phases during the last 2 years. I like that many trophies are like mini games, they add value to games. I wish PC gaming had something like that, Steam achievements just don't work for me.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Ka-pi96 said:
Congrats on your first 1k!

You just came here to gloat about your own trophies, didn't you Kapi?

.- -... -.-. -..

m0ney said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

I went through a few thophy hunting phases during the last 2 years. I like that many trophies are like mini games, they add value to games. I wish PC gaming had something like that, Steam achievements just don't work for me.

Yeah, they're like goals that allows the player to play the game in a different style. I don't aim for the platinum unless it's for a game I really really like, otherwise I'm usually satisfied with just 90% give or take, because I don't enjoy the really grindy ones and I won't replay a game so soon after finishing it for just one or two lousy trophies.

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
PieToast said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Congrats on your first 1k!

You just came here to gloat about your own trophies, didn't you Kapi?

Nah, I just love seeing others enjoying collecting trophies and want to wish them well

Trophy hunting is fun and comparing them is really awesome. We should have a competition some time on who can get the most trophies in a month or so when I finally get the cash to buy the games I've been planning to get for a while

.- -... -.-. -..

Congrats for the achieved milestone of 1K earned trophies. :) Its a good feeling, i had it too, just like 5 years ago. =)

How many trophies does an average game have? (Sorry, Trophy-noob here.)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I want to thrastalk trophy/achievements, but i won't do it for once.

So...good for you i guess.

manuel said:
How many trophies does an average game have? (Sorry, Trophy-noob here.)

40-50 trophies in total for main games without DLC. You will find 51 trophies in many games with a usual breakdown of 38 bronze, 10 silver, 2 gold and the platinum trophy. However, developers are free to determine the totals of each trophy type as they please. As long as the list ends up within a certain score zone, which is 1140 up to 1230 points for full games. A bronze is worth 15 points, silver 30, gold 90 and ulimately the platinum with 180 points. Games with less content tend to have lots of golden trophies, to meet the score requirements quickly. Hope this gives you an idea. ;)