By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 Release Window Confirmed

It is certainly lonely in the forest so a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

OT: Hypee for 2016!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Nathan's Survival guide for the wait.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NobleTeam360 said:
Good, would of sucked having to wait for the holiday period.

yeah, but at the same time it means Sony will be in the same situation they are now next year, in which they dont have any big games for the holiday unless they announce some really good games for next year, (God of War 4, GT7 and Horizon comes to mind, although i dont want to wait so much for Horizon, i wish i could play it before june of next year).

estebxx said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Good, would of sucked having to wait for the holiday period.

yeah, but at the same time it means Sony will be in the same situation they are now next year, in which they dont have any big games for the holiday unless they announce some really good games for next year, (God of War 4, GT7 and Horizon comes to mind, although i dont want to wait so much for Horizon, i wish i could play it before june of next year).

If they don't have a solid 1st party line-up next holiday, i'll be genuinely blown away. That would require a remarkable degree of incompetence.

So if a collection is released during Holiday 2015, that would be ultimate uncharted milking.

Around the Network
true_fan said:
So if a collection is released during Holiday 2015, that would be ultimate uncharted milking.

Everyone else is milking their franchises with remaster after remaster, Sony might as well do it too for Uncharted I guess.

I won't be touching the ''remasters'' of Uncharted,but I shall be buying Uncharted 4 in 2016 :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Oh that's sooner than I expected.

true_fan said:

As long as the online is not an unfixable half-assed mess it'll all be ok.

hatmoza said:

Nathan's Survival guide for the wait.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

That gif...

Didn't they say spring 2016 when it was first delayed? I mean, I know it's news that it's going to be before April. But why are so many people saying they were expecting it later in the year?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.