By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LOST PLANET 2, ANNOUNCED! Not for ps3?

As long as Resident Evil 5 and Bionic Commando are all well done on the PS3 (as well as all future Capcom games from here on out), I could care less about Lost Planet. I still think they should have ported Dead Rising with a fixed save system instead.

I'd really like to see Capcom back off the bullshit 5gb installs for their games on the PS3 though. That'll get ridiculous right effing quick after a few games.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
well the first lost planet is doing pretty poorley on ps3 even with a 39.99 price tag so i dnt blame em

speaking of 'pretty poorly', have you actually played the game?

What does playing the game have to do with what he said? He was talking about poor game sales, which you can see by checking VGC. You don't need to play the game to see the sales charts...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Expansion pack, yo.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

smbu2000 said:
kingofwale said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
well the first lost planet is doing pretty poorley on ps3 even with a 39.99 price tag so i dnt blame em

What does playing the game have to do with what he said? He was talking about poor game sales, which you can see by checking VGC. You don't need to play the game to see the sales charts...

Are you honestly thick? or do you have no idea what I implied?

The game BOMBED because the game SUCKED, a perfect justification of why the game sold so poorly.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
smbu2000 said:
kingofwale said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

The game BOMBED because the game SUCKED, a perfect justification of why the game sold so poorly.

Way to insult people.  I figured you were either talking about the sales or how the game actually was. I've never tried the PS3 version, but I did play a bit of the 360 version like a year ago and the game was alright. I've been assuming that the game played similar to the 360 version (i.e. alright) Did the game get that much worse in the port to the PS3??? 

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

lost planet the first one wasent that good so i dont rly care bout second :)

PSN: Metra17

Games: Uncharted, Burnout Paradise, COD4, Motorstorm, Rockband

Maybe due to poor PS3 sales

kingofwale said:
smbu2000 said:
kingofwale said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

well thats another +1 to the king, with other threads for today that make +5 congrads :P