By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can Silent Hills aka PT now forever be counted as a PS4 exclusive?

can it?

yes its only playable on a ps4 20 43.48%

no its not avaible to be purchased 21 45.65%

dont know 5 10.87%

Total:46

Its only avaible on Playstation 4 for the people who bought the console earlier?

More exclusive it cant get, my precious

Around the Network

Not really "PS4" exclusive, more like "used PS4" exclusive. That will be it until Konami allows it back (it won't happen) or someone hacks the console and makes pirate copies of it (it will happen).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

wasn't even a game so no

It was a ps4 exclusive, it doesn't exist anymore. But historically yes it should be listed as a ps4 exclusive game.

Darwinianevolution said:
Not really "PS4" exclusive, more like "used PS4" exclusive. That will be it until Konami allows it back (it won't happen) or someone hacks the console and makes pirate copies of it (it will happen).

This.

Tt going from exclusive to used to be exclusive doesn't really make it sound anything amazing, in fact it's bad that it's now labeled under "used to be" since hardly anyone can even play it now because Konami are goits.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Barkley said:

It was a ps4 exclusive, it doesn't exist anymore. But historically yes it should be listed as a ps4 exclusive game.

There was an exclusive its gone now lol

Darwinianevolution said:

Agree.

Bolded:
I hope not. I am currently planning to create the super exclusive club "People who still have P.T. installed on their PS4 and thus can play it whenever they want. Eat that you filthy non-P.T. peasants" or in short pwshpiotpatcpiwtwetyfnpp. I´m still working on a better name. Also I consider using this to create war within the PS community pwshpiotpatcpiwtwetyfnpp-members vs. the non-pwshpiotpatcpiwtwetyfnpp rest.

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

It was a timed exclusive.

well i now i have very interesting piece of History on my PS4 that i will never erase, that demo is even scarier than most horror games out there, its great.

the PT demo will always stay on my PS4 and i'll never delete it.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX