By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So, like I totally CANNOT get enough of Mortal Kombat X!

fleischr said:
Glad to hear you're loving the game!

Thanks! I love playing it while listening to my music. So much fun! Erron Black might be one of my favorite MK characters already.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

I will pick this up sometime, the graphics and artstyle are beautiful. The "heres Johnny" fatality is hilarious.

When I play a game I have to listen to the game. I can't listen to other music. It really annoys me to no end.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

zippy said:
I will pick this up sometime, the graphics and artstyle are beautiful. The "heres Johnny" fatality is hilarious.

I miss the original uppercut fatality! Also, the torso rip. Those were bad ass! Wish they would have kept that as one of his fatalities, but here's Johnny is cool.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Serious_frusting said:
When I play a game I have to listen to the game. I can't listen to other music. It really annoys me to no end.

Usually I only play music after I've beat the story, because I like to listen to the story mode on games, but once I play people online and stuff I play music.

Around the Network

I turn off all the game's music when I play... However... I've not been liking the game so much after the patch. The forwards and backwards air kicks come out slower. The one-frame jump punch has been patched out (why?!) and air combos are all around harder to do.

It's not even the fact they're harder. It's that doing them for so long, I'm having trouble adjusting my timing. I may try the game again when Tanya comes out.

The one good thing about it is that the game really stand itself out from MK9. So, unlike Tekken, where there's not much reason to go back to the older games, everything is different in MK9.