By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who are the most memorable people on vgchartz?

Is this thread a waste of time?

Yes! 43 58.11%

No! 16 21.62%

Maybe! 15 20.27%

Total:74

For me, Zero. He is the one that tried super hard to make people believe that Wii U is closer to ps4/xbox one in power. It was very funny to see him trying. His predictions were always super high with Nintendo games and low when predicting competition games. He really was a character.

Around the Network
kinisking said:
How are so many if you missing Wright on your list? Easily most memorable for me xD

His 1st year was huge but honestly either its me or he hasnt been as active lately... its probably just me.

Toast Boy (Xbox), John Lucas (Nintendo), Wright (Transgender), Jizz (Pervy), and Cloudman (Drawing). They all have gimmicks, which makes them memorable to me.

Also, I'm not trying to be offensive when I say "gimmicks." Once upon a time, a gimmick wasn't an insult. 

Shoutout to the homies at Nintendomination, COMG, Skype chat (the one), a few specific ones and every mod.

Specially Salnax, Cone, Crazy_man, Fusioncode, Clyde, Boutros, Tbone, JEMC, Wright, Bananaking21, Badgenome, Squeezol, Jizz_beard_thePirate, Anfebious, Einsam_Delphin, Zisbest, Mohammad_Baddir, Leadified, ISawYoshi, Nintentacle, OfficerRaichu, NintendoPie, morenoingrato, and many more.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

@Ka-pi. It's not the first time *looks at Cone*
Roumor has it I am his alt. He used to say I was a ninja sent to assassinate him. We shall never know

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
spemanig said:

Toast Boy (Xbox), John Lucas (Nintendo), Wright (Transgender), Jizz (Pervy), and Cloudman (Drawing). They all have gimmicks, which makes them memorable to me.

Also, I'm not trying to be offensive when I say "gimmicks." Once upon a time, a gimmick wasn't an insult. 

I thought it was my dislike for MK my own personal gimmick! :P

The only one I remember is tbone. And I know he remembers me too.

Rolstopable, Montanahatchet, Thesource, Zarx.

different posters for different time eras i was pretty active on here from 08-10 so for me its gonna be

crazzyman
rockon2008
leoj
squilliam
mikeb
kowen
darth
rol
cgi
psrock
dmeisterj
the source

Play Me

Most are memorable for huge bias and I'm not gonna feed...
Badgenome is the funniest here.
Arcturus is a master...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4