By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon is coming in TWO days, Hype is Real!

I m very curious about the meta score since the predictions seem to be in the goods and bads. Already bought it so it doesn't matter to me what it gets but it will still be interesting to see

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

The game is @ Number 6 on Amazon Best Sellers, nice. I hope the games does well, good news are rare but always welcome when it comes to Nintendo.

JazzB1987 said:
Miyamotoo said:

So you want 2 digital games for 35€!? :)

Splatoon dont have promotion of one free game like Mario Kart.

I read this

-Special promotion announced: If purchase the game on Nintendo eshop before July 31st, you can recieve a free download code for 1 out of 5 possible games. These games are:
-Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
-Hyrule Warriors
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
-Pikmin 3
-Super Mario 3D World

Is this not correct?

Probably not. Link?

kingdemise said:
JazzB1987 said:
Do we already have an eShop price?

Is it $40€ ? -10% = 36? or is the regular price $50€?

I don't think it's a good idea to buy big games on eShop. Unlike other console, if you break your U, you'll have to buy the games again. 

No. Just call Nintendo Support like I did with my 3DS.

I'm not hyped for this game. And it's incomprehensible to why anybody should be hyped for a minigame. Seems to be a similar phenomenon as with Apple products. Only Apple lunatics make a unproportional fuss out of the product, because of the name that's written on it, although in reality it has nothing special that is worth the money.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
And it's incomprehensible to why anybody should be hyped for a minigame.

Splatoon is not a minigame.

Zoombael said:
I'm not hyped for this game. And it's incomprehensible to why anybody should be hyped for a minigame. Seems to be a similar phenomenon as with Apple products. Only Apple lunatics make a unproportional fuss out of the product, because of the name that's written on it, although in reality it has nothing special that is worth the money.

splatoon is not a minigame.

apple products have by far always the best innovations.

No, I'm not hyped. Neither for the E3.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Miyamotoo said:
JazzB1987 said:

I read this

-Special promotion announced: If purchase the game on Nintendo eshop before July 31st, you can recieve a free download code for 1 out of 5 possible games. These games are:
-Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
-Hyrule Warriors
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
-Pikmin 3
-Super Mario 3D World

Is this not correct?

Probably not. Link?

Wasn't that in the fake Splatoon Direct leak? I'm pretty sure that's not real....

Anyways, I loved the Demo, can't wait to finally play the game!

Zoombael said:

its a well made colourfull tps, thats both new.