By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U version of Project CARS facing troubles, likely cancelled

Why not just release it at a rock solid 30FPS @ 480p?
Now before you all dismiss me as a crazy person if you think back to the Wii era 480p was clean, flicker free
and smooth while still looking ok on high definition TV's.
Hey I know that it's not ideal but if it's a choice between that, a 23FPS version or no version at all it's a no brainer.
A 480p resolution would allow them to keep all of the effects in place and for the game to move along just fine.

Around the Network

I wonder what people is playing on the Wii U...

There have only been TWO RETAIL releases on this year, a party game and a Kirby platformer which flopped horribly saleswise, so i dont understand what are the Wii U users doing with their consoles.

well i guess the developer is evil and has some conspiracy to not let their games coming to Wii U.

HollyGamer said:
well i guess the developer is evil and has some conspiracy to not let their games coming to Wii U.

They are evil like Capcom, Konami, EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Rocksteady Games, CDProjekt, ID Games, Blizzard, Square Enix, Atlus, Namco...

Hell, i guess the entire industry is conspiring against Nintendo and the Wii U! /s

The only ones that are not seeing that this is Nintendo's fault are just fanboys, lets be honest here...95% of the games skip the Wii U, Nintendo have to get their shit together. Period.

tripenfall said:
Now before you all dismiss me as a crazy person if you think back to the Wii era 480p was clean, flicker free
Hey I know that it's not ideal but if it's a choice between that, a 23FPS version or no version at all it's a no brainer.
A 480p resolution would allow them to keep all of the effects in place and for the game to move along just fine.

then people will complain about it being an inferior port. risne, latter, repeat

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
AEGRO said:
I wonder what people is playing on the Wii U...

There have only been TWO RETAIL releases on this year, a party game and a Kirby platformer which flopped horribly saleswise, so i dont understand what are the Wii U users doing with their consoles.

Good to know your worries. But this is a thread about Project CARS canceled. Not Wii U lack of retail games.

Proceed this question here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203051&page=1

Exactly, another game that will be skipping the Wii U. Which makes my question pertinent on this thread.

oniyide said:
tripenfall said:

then people will complain about it being an inferior port. risne, latter, repeat

This

AEGRO said:
HollyGamer said:

They are evil like Capcom, Konami, EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Rocksteady Games, CDProjekt, ID Games, Blizzard, Square Enix, Atlus, Namco...

Hell, i guess the entire industry is conspiring against Nintendo and the Wii U! /s

The only ones that are not seeing that this is Nintendo's fault are just fanboys, lets be honest here...95% of the games skip the Wii U, Nintendo have to get their shit together. Period.

Remember when project cars was being touted as the third party savior of the wii u?

DerNebel said:
Wasn't Project Cars at one point supposed to be the game that proves that Wii U owners do in fact buy third party games on their system?

Several other games prove it since the console's launch, unless you live under a rock or use hater ignorance.