By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tsutaya Game Ranking: May 18th - 24th

Omg! A western RPG is n1 on sales in Japan.

Hell just froze over.

With thats said, well deserved. Its a good game from what played so far.

Around the Network

I guess there should still be 3 games >10K this week with Minecraft being pretty evergreen, and Puzzels and Dragons seeming like having great legs. Other than that things are probably going to be pretty dismal. I expect FF remake to be <50% of its opening. But maybe I'm misreading and in the case of a remake perhaps this FF will have relatively good legs.

The Witcher being number 1 is good an all. But being up against games that aren't selling much above 10K doesn;t tell us much, other than it probably opened above 15K

Xenoblade fast running out of steam because it's not a system seller, and the install base isn;t big enough to automatically attract sales similar to how the first game legged out, somewhat, on Wii. What a shame. One of the few games that makes be think that getting a Wii U one day might be a good idea, so it would be nice if it sold really well.

I'llbe watching the relative success of XCX vs Splatoon with interes, if we ever get global numbers for either game before VGC collapses completely. They are vastly differnt games, but how they perform relative to each other is interesting because they are different.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Good to see The Witcher 3 doing good there.

And... Girls Mode 3 keeps beasting. I wonder when this game will hit the west (I think it's called Style Savvy here). Will surely hit 1m LT if it gets localized.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Was there a xbox version of witcher released in japan?

tbone51 said:
Imagine if W3 didn't release this week XD

Japan bomba doomed week version 2.

all except The Witcher 3 is going to look pathetic again.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:

good for witcher 3.
I need this digimon-game in europe ! Or for PS4. Please write namco bandai, guys ^^

Exciting is the Metal Gear Solid 5 Release in september.

They need to bring both Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth to the west. It's been too long without Digimon releasing in the west.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Oddly, Vita titles showing great legs.. many of them got released in March, impressive!
P&D and Minecraft are going to retain their position for a long time it seems.
WiiU needs Splatatatoon asap !

(LOL) PS2 Software - 108pts

Digimon Story CS ranked in Tsutaya but not in Comg

There you have it, Puzzles and Dragons Mario edition and Girls Mode 3 are selling better than Xenoblade X or Bravely Second ever would

Nice to see the TW3 at the top.