By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For all 360 Gamers, do you care about GTAIV Episodic Content?

so do you care about dlc? will you be getting it? if i still had my 360, i would prolly buy 1 episode..

heres some downsides to the dlc that i found on n4g, THAT I DO NOT SUPPORT.

- ps3 episodic content coming in 2009.

-people wont really care, tehy will be to occupied with blasting cops at free will.

-if the dlc is really big as ppl say it is, it will rpolyl take up most of the sace on ur 20gb hdd.

-going to cost about 45 bucks (i thought 360 used ms points?)

-episodic content are just missions, not to make teh city as big as sandreas, or vice city. 

so to all 360 owners, do yo ureally give a shit about this content? i think you should take advantage of it. 

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:

so do you care about dlc? will you be getting it? if i still had my 360, i would prolly buy 1 episode..

- ps3 episodic content coming in 2009. - not happening

-people wont really care, tehy will be to occupied with blasting cops at free will.

-if the dlc is really big as ppl say it is, it will rpolyl take up most of the sace on ur 20gb hdd.

-going to cost about 45 bucks (i thought 360 used ms points?) - do you have a source for this?

-episodic content are just missions, not to make teh city as big as sandreas, or vice city. - from what I've read, it's additional missions and extensions of the cities

so to all 360 owners, do yo ureally give a shit about this content? i think you should take advantage of it.

For the record, yeah, I am buying both episodes. I just remembered - I needed to buy the Mass Effect download! I have soooo been out of it.

Anyhow - I have explored every part of the GTA areas since GTA III and I definitely plan on getting it. MS paid $50M to get the episodes that won't ever, ever see the light of day on any system but the 360.

I'm off to get my Mass Effect DLC - c-ya! 

^ i wanna try mass effect. heard it was good.

Think it will be easier to answer once it is revealed what is included and the actual cost.

I have never gone online with my 360 but eather this or castle crashers might change things.

Around the Network

Just missions?! WTF!
Rip-off!
And $45 is equivalent to...
Well it's $30 for 3600 Microsoft Points
and $15 for 1800 Points
Wow.
So the extra DLC might be 5400 Points.
That's nearly a brand new game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I'm generally not interested in DLC. Once I play a game, I'm pretty much done with it though there are a few exceptions. I have played through Mass Effect twice and I might even buy one of the "missions" but I'm about done with it, too. I think MS would have been much better served using that $50 million to get Take 2 to give them a 6 month exclusive or spend it on a couple of other exclusive titles for 2K8...

I'm not a big GTA fan, anyway, so my opinion is worthless.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

madskillz said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

-going to cost about 45 bucks (i thought 360 used ms points?) - do you have a source for this?

-episodic content are just missions, not to make teh city as big as sandreas, or vice city. - from what I've read, it's additional missions and extensions of the cities

For the record, yeah, I am buying both episodes. I just remembered - I needed to buy the Mass Effect download! I have soooo been out of it.

Anyhow - I have explored every part of the GTA areas since GTA III and I definitely plan on getting it. MS paid $50M to get the episodes that won't ever, ever see the light of day on any system but the 360.

Ya, what he said.

its totaly worth it have you seens some of the screens?

Omac said:
madskillz said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

Ya, what he said.

Actually the PS3 version is getting DLC for GTA4. Guns and vehicles, but there is a cahnce that the $50 million only covers 2 episode packs as that would be the equivilent of the cost of two more GTA games. Lets jsut wait and see what happens after that $50 runs out.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453