By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tips for Living 2: How to cook a Frozen Pizza

elgefe02 said:
Entroper said:
FreeTalkLive said:
180? Pizzas I get need 400, 425, or 450.

Celsius. 180C = 356F.

Of course, the only real way to cook a frozen pizza is with one of these:

Thats the Pizza Matic 2000, Art is preparing the video for tvoffer, call Now!!!!!

It's actually the Pizzazz pizza cooker by Presto.  This is really the ultimate "infomercial" appliance, because it actually does exactly what they advertise.  It cooks your frozen pizza in less than half the time of a conventional oven and makes it taste much better.  The crust is crisper, the pizza is cooked evenly all around, and even the toppings are nicely toasted (pepperoni especially gets a nice brown crispiness around the edges).  I'm completely not BSing this; I would never have bought one of these, but my roommate's mom bought one for him, and we used it, and it kicked ass.  I have my own now since I don't live with him anymore.  :)

Around the Network

That thing looks like it's about to play the pizza like a vinyl.

oh man that was hilarious !!! .. ... but we don't have frozen pizzas here on Chile i think ...

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

^^^ not even in the supermarkets??

We have frozen pizza in Honduras, Chile must have...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Entroper said:

It's actually the Pizzazz pizza cooker by Presto. This is really the ultimate "infomercial" appliance, because it actually does exactly what they advertise. It cooks your frozen pizza in less than half the time of a conventional oven and makes it taste much better. The crust is crisper, the pizza is cooked evenly all around, and even the toppings are nicely toasted (pepperoni especially gets a nice brown crispiness around the edges). I'm completely not BSing this; I would never have bought one of these, but my roommate's mom bought one for him, and we used it, and it kicked ass. I have my own now since I don't live with him anymore. :)

I do not believe you.  I demand proof.   You must now mail me a pizza made with this cooker.  If it is not hot, nicely toasted, and awesome then I must assume you are BS'ing us.

Around the Network

I think it's for real - although, it seems the room would get significantly warmer when you use this.

LMAO, I wear that hat everywhere XD

hmmm I only have a tiny microwave in my place and am always wishing I had something to cook frozen pizzas with. I think I want one of those.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
hmmm I only have a tiny microwave in my place and am always wishing I had something to cook frozen pizzas with. I think I want one of those.

A toaster oven is also godly for reheating things without making them soggy the way the microwave does.

Yes is true, I always use the toaster oven for any kind of bread...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989