By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Full List Of Splatoon Gear Abilities And Descriptions

Conegamer said:
The icons are all so cute and distinct enough to make it easy to see at a glance what each one does. The game seems to be getting a surprising amount of depth recently; so let's hope the actual experience supports that.

Are these for online, offline or both out of interest?

Those icons look a little like something that would come from Worms Mayhem.

Around the Network
Jranation said:
WOW! Thankyou very much for posting this!!! It will definitely come in helpful in less than 2 weeks =D
Cant wait to mix and match different stuff.

Less than 10 days. ;)

This should be very helpful

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Awesome!! This game is gonna be epicc

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I just wonder if enough defense ups will allow you to survive a hit from Rollers and Chargers.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
I just wonder if enough defense ups will allow you to survive a hit from Rollers and Chargers.

Oh! maybe they have to hit you like twice 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ink Recovery Up and Run Speed all the way! I'm all about laying down the ink and doin' it fast.

Arlo said:
Ink Recovery Up and Run Speed all the way! I'm all about laying down the ink and doin' it fast.

Yeah you're actually gonna have to think about what skills make sense with each weapon, for instance damage up probably isn't needed with the standard Roller with all it's weapons being insta kills, whereas the aforementioned run speed will help it spread more ink in less time and close the gap between opponent's quickly.