By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bandai Namco has a 30-Minute E3 Presentation on an “Unannounced AAA” Title

Kuksenkov said:
It's probably Soul Calibur 6, since Tekken 7 has been announced before.

But you never know... It could be something unexpected. You got my attention Bandai Namco.

Are any fighting games really AAA though?

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
FloatingWaffles said:
DerNebel said:
Ok seriously, what is going on with E3 this year? Am I just imagining this or is the whole industry (aside from Konami, lol...god dammit -.-) gearing up to make this a way bigger event than it has been in at least the last couple years?

The only big one that seems to be missing is something from Valve or if they were at E3/having a conference. 

Well there's a PC conference (a ridiculously long one, if I might add), maybe Valve will show up and talk about their VR thingy (completely forgot what it's called)

If Valve announced they were to be at E3 most people would probably scream with hype about Half Life 3. Kind of like how people are screaming with hype for Fallout 4 at the Bethesda conference even though we have no idea if that will be announced or not, even though I think it will.

Either a new Souls title or new Soul Calibur.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Can't think about anything Nanco-Bandai could potentially announce that would be interesting.

Shortiloe said:
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth PS4 Edition.

This would be SO amazing, but won't happen :( :( :(

Around the Network

I have a feeling it's going to be some big open world game, probably a RPG, where they just explore the world/game. Dark Souls 3 would also fit into that.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Screw the unannounced AAA title, just give me Digimon Cyber Sleuth, God Eater 2 Rage burst, Tales of Innocence R, and Sword Art Online Lost Song.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

New Ridge Racer please