By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Review Thread - MetaCritic 81% / GameRankings 81.46%

Here it comes!! :O

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

IGN has a review in progress, saying that they are going to wait until they can play the online multiplayer. Could the reviewers not play the online multiplayer? Because I feel like that is the biggest part of the game...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Our review doesn't use a scoring system, but it's up as well.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/259210/splatoon-wii-u/

My friend is an idiot. He kept playing Tetris because I told him there was an endboss.

Wow. Good start so far. 4 reviews in and it sits at an 88.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

85 with the first 8 reviews.

Around the Network

Looking good so far! :)

ohmylanta1003 said:
IGN has a review in progress, saying that they are going to wait until they can play the online multiplayer. Could the reviewers not play the online multiplayer? Because I feel like that is the biggest part of the game...

I saw game explain playing with people who also has the copy too. Maybe they are waiting once theres A LOT of people on, since it could affect the 'Waiting Time', and there could be 'Lag'. ( i dont know, just guessing ) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Here guessing for an 83!!!!!! More would AWESOME!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

I saw game explain playing with people who also has the copy too. Maybe they are waiting once theres A LOT of people on, since it could affect the 'Waiting Time', and there could be 'Lag'. ( i dont know, just guessing ) 

That makes a lot more sense, although I'm still not sure that warrants a "review in progress". Oh well!

83% with 11 reviews by now.