By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Full E3 Schedule Now Set

So let me translate that into Europe's time...

Sunday, June 14

Bethesda - 6:30 PM PDT  => 03:30 AM

Monday, June 15

Microsoft - 9:30 AM PDT  => 06:30 PM or 18:30
Electronic Arts - 1 PM PDT  => 10 PM or 22:00
Ubisoft - 3 PM PDT  => 12 PM or 00:00
Sony - 6 PM PDT  => 03:00 AM

Tuesday, June 16

Square Enix - 9 AM PDT  => 06 PM or 18:00
Nintendo - 9 AM PDT  => 06 PM or 18:00
PC Gaming Show - 5 PM PDT  => 02:00 AM

So, I'll watch the same conferences than the last years: Microsoft and Nintendo. It's a shame because I wanted to see the PC Gaming Show .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
V-r0cK said:

That's why im going to watch Square's! Excited to see what new trolling will they do next!

But honestly ill probably watch both at the same time, I can't see how people are choosing to just watch one over the other.

I'll catch that later. Nintendo all day son! 

lol love your enthusiasm =)

Acevil said:
Turkish said:

So that means 04:00 Sony conference in CET

Wait I was off it is 3 hour difference to east coast 8 hour difference to UK, 9 Hour to Western Europe, 10 Eastern Europe. So 03:00 Sony conference CEST (Not CET).

I am use to converting time for my friend, but I always screw it up these days because they went from being in Denmark to being in Scotland. 

Thanks, lol I hate converting times.

I really wish Sony would be earlier on the day for us Europeans. They are the #1 console owner in Europe, yet their time is by far the worst. 2am for the UK, and the further you go East the worse it gets.

poklane said:

I really wish Sony would be earlier on the day for us Europeans. They are the #1 console owner in Europe, yet their time is by far the worst. 2am for the UK, and the further you go East the worse it gets.

It is an American show. Put at times for Americans. It is also at Pacific time in California which is the furthest mainland US time zone from Europe. Also, they put the show in movie theaters last year here. Hopefully they do it again!

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
bigtakilla said:

I'll catch that later. Nintendo all day son! 

lol love your enthusiasm =)

I just know we will be in for some big surprises.

V-r0cK said:

That's why im going to watch Square's! Excited to see what new trolling will they do next!

But honestly ill probably watch both at the same time, I can't see how people are choosing to just watch one over the other.

Well I dont care much about SE games. If they announce a new Actraiser or Gex, then Ill be interested

I guess I'm watching Square's over Ninty's, nothing could ever beat their past conference anyway, that's the only thing that has given me any sort of hope regarding the Wii U ever since it came out.

I'm now filled with determination.

Looks like Square got scared and moved theirs up an hour to 10:00am PDT.

All good now since there are no more conflicts.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I was kinda hoping others would adopt the Nintendo treehouse livestream thing.

Well who wants to watch three days of other people watching CGI trailers anyway...?

That was a joke btw...relax.