By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2015 NPD Thread! XBO #1: 187k, PS4: 174k, 3DS: 116k, Wii U: 42k

At the risk of sound like a fanboy I'd like to say that I literally chuckled at some of the elated reactions to X1 winning April NPD. That's cool and all, but what will the total worldwide numbers look like after VGChartz decides to catch up with the rest of humanity? 11-12 sales gap?

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network

Oh yeah! Congratulations to XBO! :D

A good price, some good exclusives and a very decent exclusive line up for this year to come has make a difference this time.

How the hell does xbox 1 have those numbers? they didn't release anything, and the only game out sold better on ps4.... seriously? Is MS buying its own consoles, again?

User has been moderated for this post.

- Shinobi-san

FentonCrackshell said:
At the risk of sound like a fanboy I'd like to say that I literally chuckled at some of the elated reactions to X1 winning April NPD. That's cool and all, but what will the total worldwide numbers look like after VGChartz decides to catch up with the rest of humanity? 11-12 sales gap?

well considering this is NPD, XB1>ps4 for the month of April in the US.

Damn Splatoon Bundle Annoucment ruining April sales

Around the Network
FentonCrackshell said:

What does that have to do with this thread?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
FentonCrackshell said:

What does that have to do with this thread?

It's a downplay technique now be quite and keep reading them lol

Goodnightmoon said:

A good price, some good exclusives and a very decent exclusive line up for this year to come has make a difference this time.

So do we ignored the first 8-9 months? Because sony has been the only one to relase exclusives this whole year so far of the hd twins. Please explain this logic to me. 

Tekksin said:

How the hell does xbox 1 have those numbers? they didn't release anything, and the only game out sold better on ps4.... seriously? Is MS buying its own consoles, again?

User has been moderated for this post.

- Shinobi-san

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I laughed more than I should have

Playstation_awaiter said:
Goodnightmoon said:

So do we ignored the first 8-9 months? Because sony has been the only one to relase exclusives this whole year so far of the hd twins. Please explain this logic to me. 

This year maybe (with the exception of Ori, a great game), but last year xbo did a better job with exclusives, and this year the exclusive line up for xbo looks 3 times more interesting than ps4, and also is a cheaper console with all the multiplatforms that performs almost at the same level (maybe a 15% less of resolution, nobody should care about it honestly).

I don´t really care, I´m not going to buy a xbo (neither a ps4), I´m a WiiU and PC guy, but that´s what I think, xbo has way more reasons that justify its purchase than ps4 imo.

Also, I know last 9 months PS4 has won, that´s what I say "has made a difference this time"