By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Britain is too tolerant and should interfere more in people's lives

Ka-pi96 said:
David Cameron = Adolf Hitler 2.0?

Thanks Obama.

Around the Network

What can the Queen do?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Well, it does create jobs...
Might even inspire more good movies like The lives of others.

Remember, remember the Fifth of November...

He knows 95% of those laws won't pass. I think there's one or two in there that he DOES want to pass though, that while bad for the people seem minor in comparison to the other proposals making it far easier to get these core bills passed. That is how politicians work, right? Sneak something by while distracting with utterly criminal proposals?

Around the Network

I heard from my Stepdad after finishing work earlier during the day that Cameron wanted to scrap Human rights act, I dunno if it's true but christ Cameron are you fucking nuts, I always disliked the guy the moment I saw what he stood for and what little he changed, the fact he got voted in a 2nd time shows how fucked the system is and the other two leaders quit their positions rendering the other two parties up stream without a paddle.

Nothing good ever comes from invading someon'es life on a daily basis, this is how you end of up the V for Vendetta type future.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

deskpro2k3 said:
What can the Queen do?

Change postal stamp prices =P.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Australia and Britain are currently having their rights stripped away due to a corrupt government.
Some Human Rights are freedom of movement and freedom of speech. If you remove either of those, you are infringing on an inherent right that you were born with. To control what someone does is also inherently corrupt.

I could complain about this sort of thing for hours. Needless to say people need to be more aware of these things. These things can be prevented if enough people intervene, sadly, most people do not know their rights, or are simply unaware that these things effect them as well as others. That and you have drones that cannot be bothered to do anything regardless of how dissatisfied they are.

aLkaLiNE said:
He knows 95% of those laws won't pass. I think there's one or two in there that he DOES want to pass though, that while bad for the people seem minor in comparison to the other proposals making it far easier to get these core bills passed. That is how politicians work, right? Sneak something by while distracting with utterly criminal proposals?

Well, maybe in the UK, the US they basically attach the deplorable to an actually vital bill, which ends up scuttling the bill, which makes it get rewritten and someone adds yet another shitty sub-section, which ends up scuttling it etc...

And THAT is how you grind the American Government to a screeching halt.

Ka-pi96 said:

Not entirely true, she does technically have the power to veto any legislation the government try to put through. Of course if she did then the next legislation going through might be to get rid of her as queen, but still...

I know I was pulling the legs =P.

Still I'm always reminded of how she's always one step ahead of Charles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DckGotoquLw