By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Runa216 said:
The only possible leak for the 'final' smash direct is Geno. No other characters would suffice.

But I fully admit Paper Mario is a genius idea. I'd buy that instantly. Wolf I'll get anyway, but I'm not excited for him. I never played him in brawl, I always preferred Fox, to be honest.

Honestly, if anything I believe this leak because it's almost disappointingly mundane. I'm anticipating it, but not excited for it. I won't be excited until I see Geno, and I maintain that.

And even if they stop with content for Smash 4 on WiiU, Nintendo WILL make another console, and they WILL make another Smash Bros, and I WILL Buy it, because Nintendo has built up like 5 consoles worth of hatred before I'll give up on them. They've just brought me too much joy in my life. SNES is my favorite console, with NES, Wii, WiiU, and Gamecube all holding special places in my heart, as well as the wonderful GBA, DS, and 3DS game lineups.

I will forever be a Nintendo guy.

Careful with the spoilers, not everyone saw the pics, you should hide the content of the leak

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Runa216 said:
The only possible leak for the 'final' smash direct is Geno. No other characters would suffice.

But I fully admit Paper Mario is a genius idea. I'd buy that instantly. Wolf I'll get anyway, but I'm not excited for him. I never played him in brawl, I always preferred Fox, to be honest.

Honestly, if anything I believe this leak because it's almost disappointingly mundane. I'm anticipating it, but not excited for it. I won't be excited until I see Geno, and I maintain that.

And even if they stop with content for Smash 4 on WiiU, Nintendo WILL make another console, and they WILL make another Smash Bros, and I WILL Buy it, because Nintendo has built up like 5 consoles worth of hatred before I'll give up on them. They've just brought me too much joy in my life. SNES is my favorite console, with NES, Wii, WiiU, and Gamecube all holding special places in my heart, as well as the wonderful GBA, DS, and 3DS game lineups.

Careful with the spoilers, not everyone saw the pics, you should hide the content of the leak

Mike321 said:
Runa216 said:

it's a probably fake leak, not confirmed.  Merely speculation, and we've seen so many 'leaks' that turned out to be false it's hardly even worth censoring as a spoiler.  I just don't see the need to censor it.  (and I don't know how)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I just got Bayonetta 2! Finally after a year! (Bought a preowned copy for about 60-70% of the current price but it doesn't include Bayo 1)
So far my judgement of the game:
- I prefer playing on the gamepad because I could somehow see better! (ironic right!)
- My fingers were soooooooo tired from pressing those BUTTONS!!!!! Especially how the Wii U gamepad buttons are not the best......
- The combat feels sooooo smooth! I love it!

This also ends my hiatus on playing my Wii U for about 4-5 months! I am sure gonna love the weapon shop in Splatoon..........

Pocky Lover Boy! 

spurgeonryan said:
I tried searching friends for FRN, but no one was playing.
Also I am not getting Xeno, I just have been moving and shooting. Is that all? It says press B sometimes, I see nothing happen. Also it says I am the wrong class sometimes, do I need to really go all the way back to the city just to change?
I did find the alien hang out, so it has gotten fun at least and interesting. Also wish there was more climbing and more access from the ocean. Swimming forever is terrible!!!

You need to use your arts.  Select them with the d-pad.  You can see what your arts do and such by looking Arts menu under Party->Arts.  

The B prompts are your Soul Voice.  Occasionally in battle your allies call out to you for specific types of arts.  Those arts will then flash their color to indicate what has been requested.  Using the requested art will heal you and the person calling out to you a bit as well as provide other buffs and benefits dependent on the Soul Voice in question.  The B QTE is how you call out to your teammates.  Succeeding heals you and calls out to your allies to do a specific type of art.  If they respond they got some healing and other bonuses.  The circumstances that trigger your own Soul Voices can be seen in the Soul Voices menu.  You can also modify your soulvoices to focus more and calling for support or ranged, etc.  If you want to see this happen, watch after you succeed in the QTE and you'll see a little text bubble next to your characterand you'll hear him call out for something.  If your party members respond, you will also see a sort of flash/ring thing around your character and the responding one.

Your Class determines what weapons you use.  Each has a specific ranged and melee combo.  You can see them all under the Class menu (all these menus are under the Party option, BTW).  You can change class after hitting rank 10 in Drifter. Then you pick your path.  You can change at any time after that in the Class menu but must reach rank 10 to advance further down a given path.  Also, weapons effect what arts you can use.

Also, your Level and Class Rank can be seen in the battle menu.  Next to your HP bar will be two small bars with little emblems over them and numbers indicating your standing: a light green bar and a purple bar.  The green one is your Level and the purple one is your Class Rank.

I think that should answer your questions ;) .  For lots of in depth info, the manual is very handy.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Yeah, he should put a trash game developed by lazy Nintendo instead such as Animal Crossing amiibo festival or one of the last Mario Tennis titles.

Or not. The games that should be in the title are in the title so we're good on that front.

Mike321 said:

I just saw a bunch of leaked images from what could be the future smash content from the direct

If you don´t want to get spoiled then don´t click the link, if some of you want to see them then go ahead (HUGE SPOILER ALERT):

http://imgur.com/a/0qPA4

We're gonna find out if this is true or not soon anyway so I'll take a peak, but god damn if this actually is yet another Smash leak. Nintendo's ninjas have been failing pretty hard this gen.

Also, holy shit a multi-quote button! <(^o^<)

About 31 hours left till the Smash broadcast.

I have no idea what to expect, but I can hardly wait.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Oh and it turns out the big Pokemon news was just Volcanion's official reveal. Although his type combo is one I've so wanted, he's a legendary, so it does nothing for me. =/

Einsam_Delphin said:
Oh and it turns out the big Pokemon news was just Volcanion's official reveal. Although his type combo is one I've so wanted, he's a legendary, so it does nothing for me. =/

Have they even released Hoppa in the West? I think they did a McDonalds promotion, but not in Europe.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Oh whoops, totally did not see those posts for some reason..

If you would like, I guess I could post all release dates in the NintenDom Title if people want, but it would be limited to more popular Indie games + Nintendo games only

I've just been posting popular and widely accepted ones for the past while :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]