By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

No pineapples on Pizza wins for the European Splatfest!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I just saw a bunch of leaked images from what could be the future smash content from the direct

If you don´t want to get spoiled then don´t click the link, if some of you want to see them then go ahead (HUGE SPOILER ALERT):

http://imgur.com/a/0qPA4

Mike321 said:
I just saw a bunch of leaked images from what could be the future smash content from the direct

If you don´t want to get spoiled then don´t click the link, if some of you want to see them then go ahead:

Oh my god. I won't enter into details because of spoilers. But that's great if it's true. 

Volterra_90 said:
Mike321 said:

If you don´t want to get spoiled then don´t click the link, if some of you want to see them then go ahead:

Oh my god. I won't enter into details because of spoilers. But that's great if it's true. 

Is it "too good to be true" or "its possible"? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Volterra_90 said:

I'd say it's fairly possible. Great stuff but nothing so unbelievable and impossible. 

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
Jranation said:

I'd say it's fairly possible. Great stuff but nothing so unbelievable and impossible. 

Oh God... It's only 2 more days. I can wait. So far, no leaks for me. 

No Goku then?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Hmm, I am not buying those leaks.

That new character, his portrait, and the fonts just screams fake.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

ARamdomgamer and I are playing Mario Kart 8 online if anyone wants to join us

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

C'mon guys. This is fun. I've only called ARgamer a w***e once

The only possible leak for the 'final' smash direct is Geno. No other characters would suffice.

But I fully admit Paper Mario is a genius idea. I'd buy that instantly. Wolf I'll get anyway, but I'm not excited for him. I never played him in brawl, I always preferred Fox, to be honest.

Honestly, if anything I believe this leak because it's almost disappointingly mundane. I'm anticipating it, but not excited for it. I won't be excited until I see Geno, and I maintain that.

And even if they stop with content for Smash 4 on WiiU, Nintendo WILL make another console, and they WILL make another Smash Bros, and I WILL Buy it, because Nintendo has built up like 5 consoles worth of hatred before I'll give up on them. They've just brought me too much joy in my life. SNES is my favorite console, with NES, Wii, WiiU, and Gamecube all holding special places in my heart, as well as the wonderful GBA, DS, and 3DS game lineups.

I will forever be a Nintendo guy.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android