By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
spurgeonryan said:
So was my third developer interview worth it? It was short this time, but it was late when I was talking to him. You guys want more? Or not. I have a few more Indies I have been talking to that are willing to let loose some of their time. But of course....indies.

This is kinda random, but Kapi wanted me to tell you that he likes your avatar.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma-says-linkle-will-be-kept-in-mind-for-future-zelda-games/

Would you like to see linkle in a main zelda game? If so as a protagonist or a side character?

spurgeonryan said:

Anyone know if fast reacing neo has online multiplayer?

It supports 8-player online multiplayer, plus up top 4 players in local splitscreen.

Skullwaker said:
spurgeonryan said:
So was my third developer interview worth it? It was short this time, but it was late when I was talking to him. You guys want more? Or not. I have a few more Indies I have been talking to that are willing to let loose some of their time. But of course....indies.

This is kinda random, but Kapi wanted me to tell you that he likes your avatar.

Tell him to add me on Skype.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

RolStoppable said:
Platina said:

Finally was able to play Pokemon Picross..

Didn't understand how to play from the trailers of past Picross games, but now that I figured out how it actually works, it's actually quite fun.

That's really disappointing D:

At least they are good tips. I think I'll start over and maybe spend some money on it, if I feel like it. It's not like I wouldn't pay money for Picross, because I already got the six Picross e versions. So spending the same amount on Pokémon Picross wouldn't be that disgusting.

I'm tempted to get some as well.. D:

I need 100 picrites (?) to get to the next level and I only have like 10 :/

Probably will end up waiting it out but it's annoying that you only get about 6 per new level

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma-says-linkle-will-be-kept-in-mind-for-future-zelda-games/

Would you like to see linkle in a main zelda game? If so as a protagonist or a side character?

I don't really care :p

Fine with her being the female protagonist or a side character, and if she's not there, that's okay too..

..though if she is in, really hope she drops the double crossbows D:

The main reason of her inclusion in HW Legends is probably just to gauge interest and reactions to a female Link

| |

Mike321 said:

I would be cool with it. Having a choice between Link and her in a main Zelda game would be cool, and I would play it once for each character. : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

So I get home, try to play the game it updates the system, then it is install the download packs...2 hours later still waiting to actually play XCX lol

Wildcard36qs said:
So I get home, try to play the game it updates the system, then it is install the download packs...2 hours later still waiting to actually play XCX lol

Unfortunate that you can't download the Day 1 update prior to getting the game, but you can pre-download the free dlc packs beforehand..

| |

Platina said:
RolStoppable said:

At least they are good tips. I think I'll start over and maybe spend some money on it, if I feel like it. It's not like I wouldn't pay money for Picross, because I already got the six Picross e versions. So spending the same amount on Pokémon Picross wouldn't be that disgusting.

I'm tempted to get some as well.. D:

I need 100 picrites (?) to get to the next level and I only have like 10 :/

Probably will end up waiting it out but it's annoying that you only get about 6 per new level

I think the purpose of this Picross game is introducing people to the game before bringing that Picross 3DS to the West, at a budget price. Some people will like it enough to buy the game, which is a good thing.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.