By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Anyone here owns a New3DS/XL? How big of a difference is the 3D? Somehow the gaming shops i go to still dont have the new 3DS on display =(

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:

What am I watching

Definitely strange.. not sure why they had English speaking Santa Clauses but oh well :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Jranation said:
Anyone here owns a New3DS/XL? How big of a difference is the 3D? Somehow the gaming shops i go to still dont have the new 3DS on display =(

I don't use the 3D feature (have both the standard 3DS and n3DS) for either systems, but it's definitely fun to see the 3D for the n3DS. I like to rotate it back and forth to see it track my head :p

Not a big difference (or none at all) in terms of 3D depth, but it's definitely more stable, as you don't have to hold the 3ds in the sweet spot at all times.

I still get dizzy looking at the 3D too long though, but that's due to the 3D mechanic as a whole and due to the fact that I get dizzy easily :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Jranation said:

I don't use the 3D feature (have both the standard 3DS and n3DS) for either systems, but it's definitely fun to see the 3D for the n3DS. I like to rotate it back and forth to see it track my head :p

Not a big difference (or none at all) in terms of 3D depth, but it's definitely more stable, as you don't have to hold the 3ds in the sweet spot at all times.

I still get dizzy looking at the 3D too long though, but that's due to the 3D mechanic as a whole and due to the fact that I get dizzy easily :p

Oh okay. Because i do like the 3D. Like i dont think there was any game which made me dizzy or makes my head hurt, probably the first time i tried it did but i think im used to it now. If its just the tracking thats improved i guess i dont have to buy one. Especially how most of my games lets me hold the 3DS still. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The Xenoblade Chronicles X data packs are live and available in PAL.

(I know this says UK, but they're up here in Australia too, I just started downloading them)

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

If only Nintendo of America wanted my money... How hard could it be to release XC now that it is already ported to the Wii U!?

This is why despite having a New 3DS I haven't gotten it on there. If I can get it cheaper and on home console I'll gladly wait.

Exactly 3 years ago I bought my Wii U at 15:56 CEST.

It was the ZombiU bundle.

spurgeonryan said:

Wow! You kept your reciept! ^

I have barely managed to keep my box.

The ZombiU bundle boxart is better than the game.

I have my entire video game collection since the SNES and GB in near mint condition with all boxes and manuals.

Jranation said:

I own a New 3DS and even if I don't use 3D that much I can tell that the improvements were made: the face tracking works extremely well so if your eyes don't get stressed you can fully enjoy the 3D experience. Another great improvement indirectly related to the 3D are the specs for the console that make it load almost anything (except pokémon games and a few others ç_ç ) a lot faster, meaning that you can go on the internet at a decent speed and guess what ? watch 3D VIDEOS ! this is probably a feature many people will miss out because in the end it isn't that usefull but still it's pretty great, especially in this last few years YT started supporting 3D effects so you should definitely check out some of them, It's entrateining and also pretty fun ! The speed in navigation makes even the console usefull for some other major things, for example, I've recently started using my New 3DS as a Music Player when I'm at home, I just find the song I want to listen to on YT or whatever other website and i play it with no loadings (and conisdering the Italian connections it's anything but an irrilevant trait)

episteme said:
spurgeonryan said:

Wow! You kept your reciept! ^

I have barely managed to keep my box.

The ZombiU bundle boxart is better than the game.

I have my entire video game collection since the SNES and GB in near mint condition with all boxes and manuals.

after 3 years do you feel satisfied with your purchase ? If not what games would/will do so ?