By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
ktay95 said:
Jranation said:

And i finally bought Link! Don't know why it took me this long...... But what i noticed something different about this is the packaging. Instead of the text being in English it was in Japanese. First time seeing that here in Australia.

You obviously dont look at packaging very often in stores then, Ive seen plenty of Japanese amiibo here in Aus. What I want to know is why?? I mean sure the figure and its capabilities are the same and all but why are they shipping us Japanese stock O_O

Yeah not sure why.......... Maybe since Australia doesn't require lots of stock of Amiibos they just use the leftovers from Japan? lol Like i do remember Nintendo releasing the New 3DS here in Australia earlier than EU and NA. 

And hahaaha i think the only time i look at the packaging was when i actually hold it in my hands than seeing it hanging. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Nah Blue Rescue Team > Red Rescue Team

Also fuck Nintendo for not releasing Super Mystery Dungeon here until 2016 -__-

Damn, but hey atleast you got Yoshi sooner than us. :L

Also I just realized, the eShop sale on Wednesday is said to be for top rated games, so that should automatically disqualify PSMD from being a part of it due to it's lack of reviews. Unless they're talking about user reviews. Ugh, I really want to just get the game now, but if I can possibly get it cheaper then it's worth 3 more days.

Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:

Nah Blue Rescue Team > Red Rescue Team

Also fuck Nintendo for not releasing Super Mystery Dungeon here until 2016 -__-

Damn, but hey atleast you got Yoshi sooner than us. :L

Also I just realized, the eShop sale on Wednesday is said to be for top rated games, so that should automatically disqualify PSMD from being a part of it due to it's lack of reviews. Unless they're talking about user reviews. Ugh, I really want to just get the game now, but if I can possibly get it cheaper then it's worth 3 more days.

Still havent played it though

I havent played Mystery Dungeon since Blue Rescue Team and havent played my 3DS since MH4G I believe. Was really excited to pick this one up and then I clicked over to EB's website to see it had a 2016 release -__- We'll see if I still care when it finally releases here.
Shit now I also have to say fuck region lock too, would have happily imported the US game if I could.

Whats next Xenoblade Chronicles X is delayed to 2016 here too... Nintendo be warned, if you do this I will burn your Australian HQ to ground without a second thought.

FAST Racing Neo is finished, awaiting final okay from Nintendo to be released:
http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/247374-fast-racing-neo-wii-u-vienna-comic-con-interview-with-martin-sa

Jranation said:

I got 2 new amiibos!!! And look at K.K slider!!! I have to say he is the second best looking amiibo i have owned (Bowser being first). I think the animal crossing base design looks the best. Hopefully... There.... Will.... Be.... A..... Proper..... AC Game..... On.... The.... Wii U..... For... Me.... To..... Use.... This.... Amiibo........ Or at least at the beginning of Nintendo's next new console.

And i finally bought Link! Don't know why it took me this long...... But what i noticed something different about this is the packaging. Instead of the text being in English it was in Japanese. First time seeing that here in Australia.

Nicee! Looks like your Link's Sword is bent as well :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

A list of Deals for Black Friday in the US

Be sure to check them out!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/guide_the_best_2015_black_friday_nintendo_deals_in_the_us

| |

Einsam_Delphin said:

Gonna have to say that was a poor decision especially considering the internet exist.

The real deal is always better.

Here's quite a detailed video on Satoru Iwata, his life, his struggles, and his accomplishments. It's long, but jam packed with good info, and also really hits home on feelings for Iwata. I thought I was over him setting off, but this made me cry all over again... : (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

spurgeonryan said:

Oh and Platina, I know I was on your notty list in the past, but can you add my Wii U PACt that is in my sig to your front page database, or does it not qualify? The original did push 1,000 posts.

There is no such list, All Nintendo fans are welcome :p

I'll add your thread to the OP. Official Threads for specific games/applications related to Nintendo is preferred, but your thread is perfectly fine

| |