By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
cycycychris said:
CaptainExplosion said:
cycycychris said:
CaptainExplosion said:
cycycychris said:
squad battle anyone?

My web connection is iffy though.

So... no go or give it a try?

Try sometime, sure. PM me your Friend Code. :)

NNID is the same as my user name

Hi chris, are you still interested in playing?

Or anyone else?

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Dand said:

Hi chris, are you still interested in playing?

Or anyone else?

I might be on a little later but I'm done for now.

Sorry Episteme... I never notcie you quated me.

I could still play later on, it will be cool to make a 4 team squad.

Can't believe we had Museum D'alfonsino at least 10x in a row.... But great matches anyway!

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

ctarmie said:
Platina said:

Japan had good Splatoon commericials.. especially when compared to the NA ones..

What is that supposed to mean?!

Uh, whatever you want it to mean :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

ktay95 said:
BasilZero said:

I'll just keep that to myself ;)

Lol, true.. but he didn't show these off so benefit of doubt :p

| |

I remember Nintendo said something about black friday deals in the direct, have those been announced yet? I really want to get WWHD finally, but only for cheap since I can't justify paying full price for a game I've already played, even if it was 10 years ago with a copy that wasn't my own.

curl-6 said:

Far out, your team let you down hard.

What a bunch of jokahs. 

Well I'm just as much at fault seeing as I actively avoided splatting the enemy. :L

Around the Network

Was just replaying F-Zero GX in preparation for the arrival of FAST Racing Neo, and holy cow, for a 12 year old game, GX holds up ridiculously well.

Even on a HDTV, even two generations later, it's a damn fine looking title, and hard locked at 60fps to boot.

So after I seen how many comments were made and all those reaction videos on the internet (yeah I know, but still) is it really that crazy for nintendo fans that cloud will be in smash bros? I mean if nintendo fans react so much to that how will they react if final fantasy 7 remake is comming to NX.

Linkle Information (Hyrule Warriors Legends Famitsu)

"The game includes a storyline chapter (exclusive to the 3DS version) where we see Linkle on her way to Hyrule Castle, using an ancient compass that’s been passed down generations. She’s described as a “bright and free-spirited young girl,” that wanders about and save those who need a little bit of help.

Using a pair of crossbows, Linkle can attack in the air or whilst on the move, dealing deadly damage through melee attacks and a heaped helping of bomb arrows."

So nothing really new, but at least this confirms that she has a few of her own chapters in HW Legends..

[Source]

| |

Wow, I don't know if I have a bad day, or I'm losing my gaming faculties, but I find Spirit Tracks slightly challenging. Way more challenging than Phantom Hourglass, that's a given. And its puzzles are a little "un-Zelda", different in some way, I don't know how to explain it. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Einsam_Delphin said:

I remember Nintendo said something about black friday deals in the direct, have those been announced yet? I really want to get WWHD finally, but only for cheap since I can't justify paying full price for a game I've already played, even if it was 10 years ago with a copy that wasn't my own.

curl-6 said:

Far out, your team let you down hard.

What a bunch of jokahs. 

Well I'm just as much at fault seeing as I actively avoided splatting the enemy. :L

Yeah, you can find a lot of them on the Holiday guide.  The biggest is probably the Smash+Splatoon bundle for $249.  There's also 3DS deals.