By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Are you people going to buy some of the speciall edition versions revealed on the Direct? I'll try to get the FE Fates special edition, but only because I want to get the full game on a cartridge, instead of chopped between physical and digital.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Are you people going to buy some of the speciall edition versions revealed on the Direct? I'll try to get the FE Fates special edition, but only because I want to get the full game on a cartridge, instead of chopped between physical and digital.

Probs get Wolf Link amiibo pack for TPHD, just because its a decent looking amiibo. I only ever buy ammibo for the looks. 

Have some star fox

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Einsam_Delphin said:
Platina said:

Where the central rotating platform and the team's 2nd rotating platform meet. (the first one cannot be reached by the other team)

While there are 2 exits, with one being really big, it's still really hard to push out of your section and to the center if you are already losing, because it's really easy to lock.

Not a bad stage, but for some reason, I don't have much fun playing on that stage as much as I would have thought. (probably because I'm still a bit unfamiliar to the stage)

I'm not seeing it, the terrain is so wide n spacious you can enter from anywhere, whereas port mackerel has limited narrow passageways that are all next to each other.

I guess choke point isn't a great word for it :p

Though being really big, I feel that this stage is more one sided than some others, for some reason

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I just got to S rank for 1st time. Do anyone want to squad battle with me?

Around the Network

I really tried to get to S rank after putting that off for some time (thanks for the help Chris, Ultra)... but I will be stuck at A+ for the longest time now

An even ranked team win is +8 and loss is -12 so I've been getting close, but end up losing more points so I probably can't get to S any time soon

Will be sticking with Turf Wars again now :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
I really tried to get to S rank after putting that off for some time (thanks for the help Chris, Ultra)... but I will be stuck at A+ for the longest time now

An even ranked team win is +8 and loss is -12 so I've been getting close, but end up losing more points so I probably can't get to S any time soon

Will be sticking with Turf Wars again now :p

Really? I remember it being +10/-10. Guess they changed the point system there aswell. Even in S+ now as long as you're below 40 it's +4/-4, so keeping your rank is more doable, but ranking up still requires two wins every three games. Basically just keep at it and eventually you'll go on a winning streak which'll lead to you ranking up!

Dang, I really need to get back into splatoon, but been playing other games : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Splatoon themed snacks. :)

curl-6 said:

Splatoon themed snacks. :)

What is that?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.