By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

cant believe yoshi outsold nathan drake collection in october o.o

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Einsam_Delphin said:
Platina said:
Fun games Delphin, Mike!

Not sure how I feel about the new stage at the moment, but when I play it more, I probably will be able to have a more solid conclusion, But from my first impressions, this stage has a huge choke point and is harder to break than Port Mackerel..

What choke point? :O

Where the central rotating platform and the team's 2nd rotating platform meet. (the first one cannot be reached by the other team)

While there are 2 exits, with one being really big, it's still really hard to push out of your section and to the center if you are already losing, because it's really easy to lock.

Not a bad stage, but for some reason, I don't have much fun playing on that stage as much as I would have thought. (probably because I'm still a bit unfamiliar to the stage)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

If you wanna read my ramblings on Fatal Frame 5: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=210273&page=1#

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Thanks guys for your opinion.
I did forgot to mention that the special edition here in Australia somehow does not have the 3DS Pouch (Not sure if this was intended or a mistake), a confirmed release date and price for it has not been set. ( Comparing it to FE Awakening, the game released 2 months after NA =( Hopefully it wont happen for this one. I AM SOOOO HYPED FOR THIS!) Well, the next time i leave the house i will be preordering it. Hopefully it won't go over than $120AUD (Thats basically half the cost of a New 3DSXL)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Still not a single review for Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival.... How long after launch did nintendo make the embargo.

Yes, this is definitely strange, though I doubt the scores would be any good..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Wait, there are no reviews for Amiibo Festival yet?

Maybe people really didn't care for this game AT ALL. xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Platina said:

Where the central rotating platform and the team's 2nd rotating platform meet. (the first one cannot be reached by the other team)

While there are 2 exits, with one being really big, it's still really hard to push out of your section and to the center if you are already losing, because it's really easy to lock.

Not a bad stage, but for some reason, I don't have much fun playing on that stage as much as I would have thought. (probably because I'm still a bit unfamiliar to the stage)

I'm not seeing it, the terrain is so wide n spacious you can enter from anywhere, whereas port mackerel has limited narrow passageways that are all next to each other.

cycycychris said:
Still not a single review for Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival.... How long after launch did nintendo make the embargo.

Reviewers just dont want to  have to play it for review its that bad

cycycychris said:

No embargo, the review copies were sent out very late. I heard that they arrived on Thursday/Friday.

I watched 20 minutes of gameplay yesterday and fell asleep in the middle of the day because it was so boring. I'm not joking.