By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Shin Megami Tensei IV FINAL is a brand new game set in the SMTIV world.

It's also coming to 3DS on February.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
gabzjmm23 said:
Atlus just announced an announcement

http://megaten4.jp/

they have just done a SE there.

SMT IV Final Oct 11 7:00 PM (japan time maybe) for Holiday 2016.

Nah, technically they did announce something and will release more info on the 11th.

SE would've done the countdown for a mobile port or simply announced the announcement of a release date.

they have the counter - 15000 tweets. :)

the site didn't work properly and initially they've just mentioned 10/11 19:00 for an announcement. 

Platina said:
So is this ATLUS best Collection like Nintendo Selects by game just SMT IV but rereleased with a cheaper MSRP, or is this a final chapter type game with a few things added to the original?

- Brand new 3DS game, not a remix
- Based on the SMTIV setting, the keyword is "Godslayer"
- Feb 10 2016
- 6998 yen
- Mostly the same staff as SMTIV, but Satoshi Oyama is directing this time.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Alright, thanks everyone

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

gabzjmm23 said:
they have the counter - 15000 tweets. :)

the site didn't work properly and initially they've just mentioned 10/11 19:00 for an announcement. 

Yeah but the counter didn't count down to a mobile port, it was a new game.

And obviously Atlus released this information to Famitsu to coincide with the countdown.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Platina said:
gabzjmm23 said:
Atlus just announced an announcement

http://megaten4.jp/

they have just done a SE there.

SMT IV Final Oct 11 7:00 PM (japan time maybe) for Holiday 2016.

So is this ATLUS best Collection like Nintendo Selects by game just SMT IV but rereleased with a cheaper MSRP, or is this a final chapter type game with a few things added to the original?

there are actually two.

1st - SMT IV best collection with cheaper price. and the announcement through 15,000 tweets which is SMT IV Final.  Further details would be announced 10/11 19:00.  but for some reason there is a nice view to look at what would be that game.  seems good but i know SMT aren't that forgiving to newer to their franchise. and it might be for 3Ds, i hope it would be something for Wii U.

I've gotten SMT IV due to a promotion that when you get both SMT IV and FE Awakening, you will get eShop credit..

However, I never really got into the game, even though I heard that the game starts of slow :/

| |

If you're playing MegaTen you better be MLG.

Those games don't mess around.

Platina said:
I've gotten SMT IV due to a promotion that when you get both SMT IV and FE Awakening, you will get eShop credit..

However, I never really got into the game, even though I heard that the game starts of slow :/

somewhat slow - it is true.  i hope Atlus would make it more of a Persona type of gameplay than the approach they have on SMT IV. maybe just my preference on the RPG i would be 200% addicted.

nice for you to have that promotion. i have both, and addicted to FE:A with the overpriced DLC, some of the FE:A DLCs are quite hard and i need more grinding to level up my characters.

gabzjmm23 said:
Platina said:

somewhat slow - it is true.  i hope Atlus would make it more of a Persona type of gameplay than the approach they have on SMT IV. maybe just my preference on the RPG i would be 200% addicted.

nice for you to have that promotion. i have both, and addicted to FE:A with the overpriced DLC, some of the FE:A DLCs are quite hard and i need more grinding to level up my characters.

Yea the promo would have been totally worth it... if I played SMT a lot :p

FE: A is amazing and the DLC is definitely overpriced... but I like how the DLC is exactly that; they are optional and are not required to complete the game.
The DLC with Dread Scroll, Wedding Dress, Overlimit Skill, and All Stats +2 are worth it but I felt that the extra story DLC were a waste of money (Future Past, etc.)

| |