By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Conegamer said:
Mike321 said:
Good games everyone, hopefully we can play together more often it´s really fun

I agree but for me it's really an availability issue. Have no idea how some of you guys can play so much or be able to just play games what seems to be all day, because that just seems infeasible for me and then you just fall further and further behind...yeah, I need practice as it was only the second time I'd played it in 6 weeks! 

At any rate I'm gonna try and be a bit more active in this thread because I think all you guys are awesome so, yeah. Let us think of something cool. 

What's the first thing you guys are going to do when given the freedom in XCX? For me, probably go to a high point and just jump all the way back down. 

Probably what I do with ever TES game.  Grab several quests of varying degrees of importance plus a story quest and slowly pursue those as I explore the whole way between each :P .  That's usually how I run, setting up goals but then adventuring on the way to finish them.  And given that the exploration of Mira has real value in xp, buffs, etc, I will be right at home. :)

Around the Network

The swimming leg of the triathlon is now live! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=208888&page=1

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

cycycychris said:
Splatoon get so annoying when you try to get to S rank since it feels like they try to find you the most shitty teammates ever. Already back down to 60.....

Do you want to squad battle? i am near S rank too.

cycycychris said:
Dand said:

Do you want to squad battle? i am near S rank too.

its open

Good games, i would like to play more, but i am tired.

Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka talk about balancing difficulty in Mario games.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/243976-miyamoto-tezuka-discuss-the-struggle-of-finding-the-right-amount

“For me one of the things was maybe the gap between the really advanced players and the first-time players. The difficulty balance is always something that I hear frustrations about from the public, whichever way we decide to go. We always have the testing team test our game, but whatever they say is really fun, the first-time players might consider to be very difficult. One of the things I do sometimes at the later phases of development is go in and hear the testing team’s requests and actually pull that away and lower the barrier or change what it is they want. Sometimes I even hear from the testing team, ‘You’re destroying the fun’, but on the other hand, the flipside is you hear the first-time players saying ‘If I can’t clear a level it’s not fun for me. If I can’t complete a game it’s not fun for me’. The more years that have passed, the gap between advanced and first-time players has become wider.” - Miyamoto

“Even though we put a lot of time and effort into trying to balance the difficulty, when we actually release there are a good group of people who can’t complete the whole game, and so we always have that internal struggle of the gap between the advanced and first-time players. That’s why one of the things we’re trying with Yoshi’s Woolly World is to have two different versions of events for the advanced and the beginner players. We changed the performance of it, but then even in the beginner mode we did put a lot of stuff in there so that advanced players can still have fun. We put a lot of time and effort into trying to balance that out.” - Tezuka

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The hell??? The mii fighters are Toys R Us exclusive???

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

I'm not sure, these stock numbers just popped up today.

Mii Fighters aren't out till November 1st.

Ultrashroomz said:
Cloudman said:

I'm not sure, these stock numbers just popped up today.

Mii Fighters aren't out till November 1st.

FML!!! I'll have to try to order them online... T_T I don't have a good Toys R Us in my area...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Einsam_Delphin said:

Level 50 reached!

I'm positive they're gonna raise the level cap again at some point, this time all the way up to 99. You probably wont gain any experience at all unless you win, though even if not, it's still gonna take ages to become Lv.99, that's for damn sure. The reward for doing so better be worth it, like Spyke always giving you exactly what you ordered, or better yet, being able to re-roll individual slots instead of all 3, that'd hella sweet!

Congrats!

I would love to see a level cap increase with those rewards, but I highly doubt that would happen :/

Conegamer said:

At any rate I'm gonna try and be a bit more active in this thread because I think all you guys are awesome so, yeah. Let us think of something cool. 

What's the first thing you guys are going to do when given the freedom in XCX? For me, probably go to a high point and just jump all the way back down. 

Nice to hear!

For me, I would probably do a similar thing, but once I get a Skell, I'm just going to fly it as high as possible then around and around in the sky :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]