By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:
I have internet connection issues, so I can't join :/

Sorry about that, maybe next time!

It is not you, it is nintendo, right now chris and i are waiting on the room, i will see if mike can still join.

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Tri squads are eh so we would need another player.

I can join

Are you still able to play?

Yes, Nintendo's online is having issues at the moment

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Yeah nintendo servers are having some issues, a lot of people are having trouble connecting, myself included

cycycychris said:
Platina said:

you sure its not the server error we have all been having. Me and Dand were finally just able to connect into the room now.

Sorry chris, i will give up. Maybe tomorrow.

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Platina said:

you sure its not the server error we have all been having. Me and Dand were finally just able to connect into the room now.

Yes, me not being able to connect is part of the server error and Nintendo has acknowledged this: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

I won't be playing this time, since whenever there are issues (including times when servers are full during Splatfests and when Super Mario Maker was released), I drop really quickly

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

And people were saying Nintendo should have paid online. Le sigh, I was almost at Lv.50 too, and now I might not be able to see what Spyke got me tonight, and if it's what I want, I'ma lose valuable time towards perfecting it.

Online seems to be back, but I'ma play some Turf War just to be safe.

EDIT: Yup had 3 matches in a row with no issues.

Level 50 reached!

I'm positive they're gonna raise the level cap again at some point, this time all the way up to 99. You probably wont gain any experience at all unless you win, though even if not, it's still gonna take ages to become Lv.99, that's for damn sure. The reward for doing so better be worth it, like Spyke always giving you exactly what you ordered, or better yet, being able to re-roll individual slots instead of all 3, that'd hella sweet!

Mike321 said:
Good games everyone, hopefully we can play together more often it´s really fun

I agree but for me it's really an availability issue. Have no idea how some of you guys can play so much or be able to just play games what seems to be all day, because that just seems infeasible for me and then you just fall further and further behind...yeah, I need practice as it was only the second time I'd played it in 6 weeks! 

At any rate I'm gonna try and be a bit more active in this thread because I think all you guys are awesome so, yeah. Let us think of something cool. 

What's the first thing you guys are going to do when given the freedom in XCX? For me, probably go to a high point and just jump all the way back down. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.