By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

http://nintendoeverything.com/gamestop-now-taking-pre-orders-for-animal-crossing-happy-home-designer-with-nfc-reader/

Good deal for those who want the game and the nfc reader

Around the Network

Nintendo has a survey right now so that they can get input regarding things like their E3 this year.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

Nintendo has a survey right now so that they can get input regarding things like their E3 this year.

Did it early today, it was longer than I expected

Would it make me too much of a fanboy if I marked every game in the survey as something I'm excited for? 

Ultrashroomz said:

I'm still wondering how I should answer the questions to get more jrpgs on Nintendo home consoles.

Argh, to hell with it. I answer from the heart.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

I want a LEGO Digital Event for next year E3

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
When I did that survey, I made sure to let Nintendo know that E3 Digital Presentation was pretty shitty.

Yeah I'm doing the same right now, we need to let them know how bad it was because I'm not sure they understand what they did at E3

One thing I hope Nintendo sees is how much their Digital Event stands out as the bad next to the rest of their E3. The Championships, Smash news, Indie Showcase, and Treehouse were all good to varying degrees. But right in the middle is the DE with a sudden sharp drop in quality. It's weird. They were doing really good, then suddenly WHAM quite bad, and then right back to good again the next day like nothing happened...

mZuzek said:
I'd like to tell Nintendo that the Slosher is stupidly broken and they should fix that thing ASAP.

Yes, I'm salty.

Do you have any actual reasons other than cause you lose to it?

mZuzek said:

Any actual reasons other than:

- Ridiculous range
 - Ridiculous damage
 - Ridiculous speed
 - Hits behind walls
 - Ridiculous sub and specials
 - Covers a ridiculously large turf in front of the player, thus helping even more in combat

Well, I guess not.

Edit: oh and the ridiculous damage doesn't get weaker at further ranges too. Yeah, totally fair weapon.

So blatant lies! It's range is average, damage is good but the fire rate makes it kill slower than most weapons, dunno what you mean by speed but there is a bit of start-up lag, and while Burst Bombs are great, the Inkstrike is subpar. Hitting behing walls is good, but nothing gamebreaking or even new thanks to Blasters and bombs existing already.

Took much longer than expected, but it was a good feeling to rant about Nintendo E3 presentation on the survey =)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1